Portishead business makes this year’s Good Salon Guide
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead hair salon group has received a five-star rating from industry experts.
The Robert John Hair Group has been praised by The Good Salon Guide for its high standard and customer satisfaction.
Catherine Evans, the salon owner of Robert John Hair Group, said: “Being a member of The Good Salon Guide shows we are a fantastic salon in every way. It’s great not only for our clients, but for our team to know the salon has reached such high standards.
“It makes us all very excited about the future of our salon.”
Gareth Penn, managing director of the guide, added: “I am delighted the Robert John Hair Group has succeeded in reaching the standards required to become a member of the Good Salon Guide.
You may also want to watch:
“Being in it means a salon is among the best in the country which undoubtedly attracts new business and makes existing clients feel good.”
- 1 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 2 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 3 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 4 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait
- 5 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 6 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 7 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 8 Nailsea staff to complete 300km to feed families at Christmas
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset