Portishead business makes this year’s Good Salon Guide
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead hair salon group has received a five-star rating from industry experts.
The Robert John Hair Group has been praised by The Good Salon Guide for its high standard and customer satisfaction.
Catherine Evans, the salon owner of Robert John Hair Group, said: “Being a member of The Good Salon Guide shows we are a fantastic salon in every way. It’s great not only for our clients, but for our team to know the salon has reached such high standards.
“It makes us all very excited about the future of our salon.”
Gareth Penn, managing director of the guide, added: “I am delighted the Robert John Hair Group has succeeded in reaching the standards required to become a member of the Good Salon Guide.
You may also want to watch:
“Being in it means a salon is among the best in the country which undoubtedly attracts new business and makes existing clients feel good.”
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 4 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 7 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 8 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens