Portishead business makes this year’s Good Salon Guide
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead hair salon group has received a five-star rating from industry experts.
The Robert John Hair Group has been praised by The Good Salon Guide for its high standard and customer satisfaction.
Catherine Evans, the salon owner of Robert John Hair Group, said: “Being a member of The Good Salon Guide shows we are a fantastic salon in every way. It’s great not only for our clients, but for our team to know the salon has reached such high standards.
“It makes us all very excited about the future of our salon.”
Gareth Penn, managing director of the guide, added: “I am delighted the Robert John Hair Group has succeeded in reaching the standards required to become a member of the Good Salon Guide.
You may also want to watch:
“Being in it means a salon is among the best in the country which undoubtedly attracts new business and makes existing clients feel good.”
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 3 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 4 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 5 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 6 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 7 Hotel and wedding venue has seen business surge over summer
- 8 From cleaning windows to playing for Ashton & Backwell - Coleman's story
- 9 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 10 Huge housing extension planned for North Somerset town