Best place to work accolade
- Credit: Archant
A firm in Nailsea has been named as the best place to work at a national awards ceremony.
Bristol Wessex Billing Services Ltd (BWBSL) beat business from across the country to scoop the title at the UK Customer Experience Awards.
The company is a owned by Wessex Water and Bristol Water and staff are responsible for managing the bills of 2.5million customers who are supplied with water in the Bristol and Wessex regions.
A team of 360 staff serve customers from their offices in Clevedon Road and out in the field across the region.
The business prides itself in exceeding customers’ expectations and engaging with employees and bosses are delighted their hard work has been recognised with an award.
You may also want to watch:
Charley Maher, managing director said: “This has to be one of my proudest moments since joining BWBSL and is a true reflection of the hard work and dedication of all the staff that makes BWBSL a great place to work.”
The awards are in their sixth year and recognise and reward outstanding achievement in customer experience across all sectors.
- 1 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 2 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 3 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 4 Storyboat 700+ sets sail in Portishead for 2021
- 5 Clevedon School launches pop-up shop to support low income families
- 6 Volunteers launch website for Trendlewood Park
- 7 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 8 Clevedon strengthen squad with signing of Gloucestershire duo Higgins and Warner
- 9 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 10 Hundreds of North Somerset patients receive coronavirus vaccine
Winners are selected by a panel of judges made up of experts from within the industry.
Neil Copping, managing director of Awards International, said: “We are truly inspired by all the best practice showcased at the UK Customer Experience Awards.
“We have seen many outstanding examples from companies who are doing amazing things in customer experience and as a result have reaped the benefits in terms of business growth and customer engagement.
“Today gave us the opportunity to acknowledge those companies and celebrate with both the finalists and the winners.”