Best place to work accolade
- Credit: Archant
A firm in Nailsea has been named as the best place to work at a national awards ceremony.
Bristol Wessex Billing Services Ltd (BWBSL) beat business from across the country to scoop the title at the UK Customer Experience Awards.
The company is a owned by Wessex Water and Bristol Water and staff are responsible for managing the bills of 2.5million customers who are supplied with water in the Bristol and Wessex regions.
A team of 360 staff serve customers from their offices in Clevedon Road and out in the field across the region.
The business prides itself in exceeding customers’ expectations and engaging with employees and bosses are delighted their hard work has been recognised with an award.
Charley Maher, managing director said: “This has to be one of my proudest moments since joining BWBSL and is a true reflection of the hard work and dedication of all the staff that makes BWBSL a great place to work.”
The awards are in their sixth year and recognise and reward outstanding achievement in customer experience across all sectors.
- 1 Superb, high-spec house in a Nailsea hotspot
- 2 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 3 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 4 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 5 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 6 Clevedon Choral back after 18 month hiatus caused by pandemic
- 7 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 8 Clevedon Library to close for THREE MONTHS for major refurb
- 9 Gardens on view for Clevedon wildlife trail
- 10 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
Winners are selected by a panel of judges made up of experts from within the industry.
Neil Copping, managing director of Awards International, said: “We are truly inspired by all the best practice showcased at the UK Customer Experience Awards.
“We have seen many outstanding examples from companies who are doing amazing things in customer experience and as a result have reaped the benefits in terms of business growth and customer engagement.
“Today gave us the opportunity to acknowledge those companies and celebrate with both the finalists and the winners.”