Benefits of apprentices on the agenda
- Credit: Archant
BUSINESS leaders can learn how apprentices could benefit their company during a breakfast event in Clevedon.
To take place at Clevedon Hall in Victoria Road from 8-10am on March 14, it is being held as part of National Apprenticeship Week.
As an Ambassador for the National Apprenticeship Service and one of England’s Top 100 Employers of apprentices, Graham Turner, North Somerset Council’s chief executive officer, will talk about the benefits of apprenticeships.
Andrew Scott (North Somerset Business Leader managing director) and Rob Brooks (Midas Group director) will share how they are building apprenticeships into their workforce development plans and Mark Howard (NAS divisional apprenticeships director) will talk about what support NAS can give to businesses looking into apprenticeships.
Representatives of the NAS and employers who have already developed apprenticeship programmes will also be on hand.
You may also want to watch:
To book a free place at the event contact Jill Cowles at North Somerset Council on 01275 884270 or email email@example.com
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 4 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 5 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 6 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 7 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 8 Clevedon postie brightens community and raises cash for children's charity
- 9 Nailsea staff to complete 300km to feed families at Christmas
- 10 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait