Benefits of apprentices on the agenda
- Credit: Archant
BUSINESS leaders can learn how apprentices could benefit their company during a breakfast event in Clevedon.
To take place at Clevedon Hall in Victoria Road from 8-10am on March 14, it is being held as part of National Apprenticeship Week.
As an Ambassador for the National Apprenticeship Service and one of England’s Top 100 Employers of apprentices, Graham Turner, North Somerset Council’s chief executive officer, will talk about the benefits of apprenticeships.
Andrew Scott (North Somerset Business Leader managing director) and Rob Brooks (Midas Group director) will share how they are building apprenticeships into their workforce development plans and Mark Howard (NAS divisional apprenticeships director) will talk about what support NAS can give to businesses looking into apprenticeships.
Representatives of the NAS and employers who have already developed apprenticeship programmes will also be on hand.
You may also want to watch:
To book a free place at the event contact Jill Cowles at North Somerset Council on 01275 884270 or email email@example.com
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 4 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 8 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery