Benefits of apprentices on the agenda
- Credit: Archant
BUSINESS leaders can learn how apprentices could benefit their company during a breakfast event in Clevedon.
To take place at Clevedon Hall in Victoria Road from 8-10am on March 14, it is being held as part of National Apprenticeship Week.
As an Ambassador for the National Apprenticeship Service and one of England’s Top 100 Employers of apprentices, Graham Turner, North Somerset Council’s chief executive officer, will talk about the benefits of apprenticeships.
Andrew Scott (North Somerset Business Leader managing director) and Rob Brooks (Midas Group director) will share how they are building apprenticeships into their workforce development plans and Mark Howard (NAS divisional apprenticeships director) will talk about what support NAS can give to businesses looking into apprenticeships.
Representatives of the NAS and employers who have already developed apprenticeship programmes will also be on hand.
You may also want to watch:
To book a free place at the event contact Jill Cowles at North Somerset Council on 01275 884270 or email email@example.com
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 5 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 6 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 7 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 8 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend