Clevedon salon in line for award
- Credit: Supplied
A Clevedon beauty salon has been shortlisted for a regional award.
Beauty Oasis, in Hill Road, is a finalist in the South West and Wales Large Salon of the Year category at the Professional Beauty Regional Awards.
Owner Sarah Hallaran said: “We have been working so hard over the past 12 months to deliver the exceptional service our clients deserve, and so to have been recognised for this regionally is absolutely amazing.
“We now can’t wait to attend the ceremony in October.
“Now all we have to do is decide on what to wear.”
You may also want to watch:
Award winners will be announced at a gala dinner in Manchester on October 21.
The salon has enjoyed great success since it opened in 2015.
- 1 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 2 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 7 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 8 Nailsea runs virtual Christmas fair
- 9 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 10 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
Last year the company’s commitment to employing and supporting apprentices was recognised at the National Apprenticeship Awards.