Clevedon salon in line for award
- Credit: Supplied
A Clevedon beauty salon has been shortlisted for a regional award.
Beauty Oasis, in Hill Road, is a finalist in the South West and Wales Large Salon of the Year category at the Professional Beauty Regional Awards.
Owner Sarah Hallaran said: “We have been working so hard over the past 12 months to deliver the exceptional service our clients deserve, and so to have been recognised for this regionally is absolutely amazing.
“We now can’t wait to attend the ceremony in October.
“Now all we have to do is decide on what to wear.”
You may also want to watch:
Award winners will be announced at a gala dinner in Manchester on October 21.
The salon has enjoyed great success since it opened in 2015.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 6 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 7 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 10 Clevedon's FA Vase dream ends at Plymouth Parkway
Last year the company’s commitment to employing and supporting apprentices was recognised at the National Apprenticeship Awards.