Clevedon salon in line for award
- Credit: Supplied
A Clevedon beauty salon has been shortlisted for a regional award.
Beauty Oasis, in Hill Road, is a finalist in the South West and Wales Large Salon of the Year category at the Professional Beauty Regional Awards.
Owner Sarah Hallaran said: “We have been working so hard over the past 12 months to deliver the exceptional service our clients deserve, and so to have been recognised for this regionally is absolutely amazing.
“We now can’t wait to attend the ceremony in October.
“Now all we have to do is decide on what to wear.”
You may also want to watch:
Award winners will be announced at a gala dinner in Manchester on October 21.
The salon has enjoyed great success since it opened in 2015.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 6 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 7 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 8 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 9 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
Last year the company’s commitment to employing and supporting apprentices was recognised at the National Apprenticeship Awards.