Beautiful home ware and clothes
A WELL-KNOWN Nailsea store has moved to a bigger base and expanded the products it sells.
Sandi McDonald, who owns designer clothes shop Beautiful, has moved to 132 High Street and now sells home interiors, including modern and vintage chandeliers, mirrors and lamps, as well as clothes, shoes, handbags, jewellery and accessories.
There is also a great range of designer outfits for hire, particularly party and evening outfits, and Sandi offers a personal styling service and assistance with wardrobe management and clearance.
Some of her store’s clothes have been used in fashion shows and photo shoots for XFactor contestants and Kyran Bracken’s ice show.
Sandi said: “Being right in the hub of the town has made a fantastic difference. Not only do I still have my regular, valued customers, but I now have many new ones.”
You may also want to watch:
The shop is open from Monday-Saturday and also has a new website www.designergorgeous.co.uk
- 1 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 2 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 3 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 4 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 5 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait
- 6 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 7 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 8 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset