Beautiful home ware and clothes
A WELL-KNOWN Nailsea store has moved to a bigger base and expanded the products it sells.
Sandi McDonald, who owns designer clothes shop Beautiful, has moved to 132 High Street and now sells home interiors, including modern and vintage chandeliers, mirrors and lamps, as well as clothes, shoes, handbags, jewellery and accessories.
There is also a great range of designer outfits for hire, particularly party and evening outfits, and Sandi offers a personal styling service and assistance with wardrobe management and clearance.
Some of her store’s clothes have been used in fashion shows and photo shoots for XFactor contestants and Kyran Bracken’s ice show.
Sandi said: “Being right in the hub of the town has made a fantastic difference. Not only do I still have my regular, valued customers, but I now have many new ones.”
You may also want to watch:
The shop is open from Monday-Saturday and also has a new website www.designergorgeous.co.uk
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 8 Special school expansion progress
- 9 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset