Beautiful home ware and clothes
A WELL-KNOWN Nailsea store has moved to a bigger base and expanded the products it sells.
Sandi McDonald, who owns designer clothes shop Beautiful, has moved to 132 High Street and now sells home interiors, including modern and vintage chandeliers, mirrors and lamps, as well as clothes, shoes, handbags, jewellery and accessories.
There is also a great range of designer outfits for hire, particularly party and evening outfits, and Sandi offers a personal styling service and assistance with wardrobe management and clearance.
Some of her store’s clothes have been used in fashion shows and photo shoots for XFactor contestants and Kyran Bracken’s ice show.
Sandi said: “Being right in the hub of the town has made a fantastic difference. Not only do I still have my regular, valued customers, but I now have many new ones.”
You may also want to watch:
The shop is open from Monday-Saturday and also has a new website www.designergorgeous.co.uk
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 4 Village pub conversion rejected by council
- 5 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 6 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 7 Live music returns to village this weekend
- 8 WIN: Tickets to The Courier at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 Green light for active travel scheme