Beaujolais Hair Studio opens in Portishead
- Credit: Archant
An experienced hair stylist has branched out and opened up her own studio in Portishead.
Beaujolais Costley this week has started running the new salon in Kestrel Court, off Harbour Road.
She worked in the industry for about 15 years before deciding to set up Beaujolais Hair Studio.
She trained with well-known Portishead stylist Jean Mays, L’Oreal and Joico but felt the time was right to go it alone.
Jean, who has become synonymous with quality hair and beauty styling in the town, is delighted to see Beaujolais open her own salon.
You may also want to watch:
She said she saw her potential from day one and there was always something ‘very special and exceptional’ in Beaujolais’ hairdressing skills.
The newly-launched studio aims to give customers a great experience, as well as a great new style.
- 1 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 2 Contemporary living with lovely estuary views
- 3 Creation of 'flimsy' roles at £7,000 is 'indefensible', says North Somerset councillor
- 4 April 12: Air ambulance charity has busiest week on record
- 5 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead
- 6 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 7 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 8 How to order free Covid home tests
- 9 Take part in our reader survey and help shape the future of your newspaper
- 10 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
Diana McFeat, Beaujolais’ mother, said the salon offers everything from colouring and styling, to barbers facilities too.
She told the Times: “Kestrel Court seems the most logical place for her to set up. It is a really lovely community with lots of business down there.
“There’s free parking here and that’s a problem you can have with the High Street.”