Beaujolais Hair Studio opens in Portishead
- Credit: Archant
An experienced hair stylist has branched out and opened up her own studio in Portishead.
Beaujolais Costley this week has started running the new salon in Kestrel Court, off Harbour Road.
She worked in the industry for about 15 years before deciding to set up Beaujolais Hair Studio.
She trained with well-known Portishead stylist Jean Mays, L’Oreal and Joico but felt the time was right to go it alone.
Jean, who has become synonymous with quality hair and beauty styling in the town, is delighted to see Beaujolais open her own salon.
She said she saw her potential from day one and there was always something ‘very special and exceptional’ in Beaujolais’ hairdressing skills.
The newly-launched studio aims to give customers a great experience, as well as a great new style.
- 1 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 2 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 3 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 4 Cadbury House to host open air cinema for the summer
- 5 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 6 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
- 7 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 8 Double disappointment for Cleeve CC
- 9 Superb, high-spec house in a Nailsea hotspot
- 10 Stunning century sees Barrow Gurney II secure unlikely win
Diana McFeat, Beaujolais’ mother, said the salon offers everything from colouring and styling, to barbers facilities too.
She told the Times: “Kestrel Court seems the most logical place for her to set up. It is a really lovely community with lots of business down there.
“There’s free parking here and that’s a problem you can have with the High Street.”