Beaujolais Hair Studio opens in Portishead
- Credit: Archant
An experienced hair stylist has branched out and opened up her own studio in Portishead.
Beaujolais Costley this week has started running the new salon in Kestrel Court, off Harbour Road.
She worked in the industry for about 15 years before deciding to set up Beaujolais Hair Studio.
She trained with well-known Portishead stylist Jean Mays, L’Oreal and Joico but felt the time was right to go it alone.
Jean, who has become synonymous with quality hair and beauty styling in the town, is delighted to see Beaujolais open her own salon.
You may also want to watch:
She said she saw her potential from day one and there was always something ‘very special and exceptional’ in Beaujolais’ hairdressing skills.
The newly-launched studio aims to give customers a great experience, as well as a great new style.
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 3 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 4 First year success for racing superstar Trevorrow
- 5 Clevedon carer raises more than £1,600 with charity head shave
- 6 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 7 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 8 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 9 Support Portishead and Nailsea Lions clubs with Santa Float collections this December
- 10 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
Diana McFeat, Beaujolais’ mother, said the salon offers everything from colouring and styling, to barbers facilities too.
She told the Times: “Kestrel Court seems the most logical place for her to set up. It is a really lovely community with lots of business down there.
“There’s free parking here and that’s a problem you can have with the High Street.”