Bankers brighten up a school
A new mural has been painted in Ravenswood School’s playground, thanks to a team from Lloyds Banking Group.
Staff asked if they could visit the school in Nailsea to help as part of their annual day to make a difference.
The team worked hard to clear a long flower bed, ready for pupils to plant shrubs.
The volunteers also painted a mural depicting the inside of a shop with a counter, cash register, scales, shelves and products on sale.
Pupils and staff are delighted with the work they carried out.
You may also want to watch:
Senior Manager Aidan Downes said: “At Lloyds Bank we want to do everything we can to help Britain prosper. To us that’s not just about people’s finances, it’s about making a difference to support local communities. The team really enjoyed their day at Ravenswood School.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United