Backwell businessman awarded senior partnership at business coaching firm
- Credit: Andrea Sexton
A businessmanfrom Backwell has been made senior partner at the world’s largest business coaching firm – eight years after he retired.
Gary Keating has been awarded senior partner status by ActionCOACH for the Bristol area.
After a career working in the South West, and Hong Kong, Mr Keating decided to retire to Backwell in 2011.
In November 2015, he decided to come out of retirement and signed up with ActionCOACH to help pass on his extensive knowledge to businesses in the area.
Mr Keating said: “I’ve endured and enjoyed a lifetime of good and challenges in business.
You may also want to watch:
“Sometimes I have worked almost 24 hours a day, seven days a week to make a business work.
“Sparing entrepreneurs from those kind of hours and helping families generate more rewards from their business has filled me and my team with purpose and desire to do more.”
- 1 Stunning and modern four-bedroom home near open countryside
- 2 Nailsea church awarded grant for repairs and reopening
- 3 Chief constable's bid to overturn ruling on PC's racist language dismissed
- 4 Carpenter praises Clevedon following success over Chippenham
- 5 May 17: Entertainment venues across North Somerset reopening
- 6 Nailsea teacher publishes book on cycling challenge
- 7 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 8 Portishead Open Air Pool to reopen on Friday
- 9 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected
- 10 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance