Backwell businessman awarded senior partnership at business coaching firm
- Credit: Andrea Sexton
A businessmanfrom Backwell has been made senior partner at the world’s largest business coaching firm – eight years after he retired.
Gary Keating has been awarded senior partner status by ActionCOACH for the Bristol area.
After a career working in the South West, and Hong Kong, Mr Keating decided to retire to Backwell in 2011.
In November 2015, he decided to come out of retirement and signed up with ActionCOACH to help pass on his extensive knowledge to businesses in the area.
Mr Keating said: “I’ve endured and enjoyed a lifetime of good and challenges in business.
You may also want to watch:
“Sometimes I have worked almost 24 hours a day, seven days a week to make a business work.
“Sparing entrepreneurs from those kind of hours and helping families generate more rewards from their business has filled me and my team with purpose and desire to do more.”
- 1 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Town council appeals for grit bin monitors in Portishead
- 5 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 6 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star
- 7 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 8 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 9 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 10 Ashton & Backwell's season could "crumble" warns Jones