Backwell businessman awarded senior partnership at business coaching firm
- Credit: Andrea Sexton
A businessmanfrom Backwell has been made senior partner at the world’s largest business coaching firm – eight years after he retired.
Gary Keating has been awarded senior partner status by ActionCOACH for the Bristol area.
After a career working in the South West, and Hong Kong, Mr Keating decided to retire to Backwell in 2011.
In November 2015, he decided to come out of retirement and signed up with ActionCOACH to help pass on his extensive knowledge to businesses in the area.
Mr Keating said: “I’ve endured and enjoyed a lifetime of good and challenges in business.
You may also want to watch:
“Sometimes I have worked almost 24 hours a day, seven days a week to make a business work.
“Sparing entrepreneurs from those kind of hours and helping families generate more rewards from their business has filled me and my team with purpose and desire to do more.”
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 3 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 4 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 5 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 6 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 7 From cleaning windows to playing for Ashton & Backwell - Coleman's story
- 8 Hotel and wedding venue has seen business surge over summer
- 9 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 10 Huge housing extension planned for North Somerset town