Backwell businessman awarded senior partnership at business coaching firm
- Credit: Andrea Sexton
A businessmanfrom Backwell has been made senior partner at the world’s largest business coaching firm – eight years after he retired.
Gary Keating has been awarded senior partner status by ActionCOACH for the Bristol area.
After a career working in the South West, and Hong Kong, Mr Keating decided to retire to Backwell in 2011.
In November 2015, he decided to come out of retirement and signed up with ActionCOACH to help pass on his extensive knowledge to businesses in the area.
Mr Keating said: “I’ve endured and enjoyed a lifetime of good and challenges in business.
“Sometimes I have worked almost 24 hours a day, seven days a week to make a business work.
“Sparing entrepreneurs from those kind of hours and helping families generate more rewards from their business has filled me and my team with purpose and desire to do more.”
- 1 'Red herrings' need to be ignored for Portishead Railway scheme
- 2 'I walked into a full-blown argument': Estate agent considering valuation charge for DIVORCING COUPLES
- 3 Fatal collision in Clevedon leaves man in his 70s dead
- 4 Festival date change due to Queen's platinum jubilee celebrations
- 5 Meet Clevedon's newest children's author
- 6 Support for people with hidden disabilities living in North Somerset
- 7 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 8 Art gallery to host 'Clevedon artist of the year'
- 9 Wurzels return to Cadbury House for pre-Christmas West Country knees up
- 10 Portishead Players ready for Christmas show