Awards invite for young businesses
YOUNG businesses in North Somerset are being encouraged to enter this year’s Sian Lloyd-Jones Business Awards.
Ran by North Somerset Enterprise Agency in memory of a former colleague, the awards aim to celebrate business talent across the district.
The awards are open to North Somerset-based businesses which have been trading for between two to five years at the time of application. Entries must be made by September 14 and previous winners are urging companies to promote their success.
Debbie Fortune, founder and director of Debbie Fortune Estate Agents in Wrington, says winning such an award was special for her business.
She said: “Winning this award, not just within our industry but across a range of businesses, meant a great deal to us and was hugely motivating for our staff.
You may also want to watch:
“Unlike many, these awards are easy to apply for and I would encourage any business, however small, to apply.”
Entry forms for the awards are available from the enterprise agency on 01934 418118 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Contemporary living with lovely estuary views
- 2 Key workers awarded for their dedication during pandemic
- 3 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 4 Creation of 'flimsy' roles at £7,000 is 'indefensible', says North Somerset councillor
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 April 12: Air ambulance charity has busiest week on record
- 7 Call for new system to help people with addictions and mental health issues
- 8 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 9 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead
- 10 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
Winners will be announced at a North Somerset Business Club charity ball at The Winter Gardens in Weston on October 13.