Awards invite for young businesses
YOUNG businesses in North Somerset are being encouraged to enter this year’s Sian Lloyd-Jones Business Awards.
Ran by North Somerset Enterprise Agency in memory of a former colleague, the awards aim to celebrate business talent across the district.
The awards are open to North Somerset-based businesses which have been trading for between two to five years at the time of application. Entries must be made by September 14 and previous winners are urging companies to promote their success.
Debbie Fortune, founder and director of Debbie Fortune Estate Agents in Wrington, says winning such an award was special for her business.
She said: “Winning this award, not just within our industry but across a range of businesses, meant a great deal to us and was hugely motivating for our staff.
You may also want to watch:
“Unlike many, these awards are easy to apply for and I would encourage any business, however small, to apply.”
Entry forms for the awards are available from the enterprise agency on 01934 418118 or by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 2 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 U-turn as West of England Combined Authority formally opposes Bristol Airport expansion
- 5 Duck race raises £1,000 for children's hospice
- 6 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 7 WIN: Tickets to latest James Bond film
- 8 Procession held at beach memorial to give thanks to NHS
- 9 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 10 Pupils beat parents in school fun run
Winners will be announced at a North Somerset Business Club charity ball at The Winter Gardens in Weston on October 13.