Awards invite for young businesses
YOUNG businesses in North Somerset are being encouraged to enter this year’s Sian Lloyd-Jones Business Awards.
Ran by North Somerset Enterprise Agency in memory of a former colleague, the awards aim to celebrate business talent across the district.
The awards are open to North Somerset-based businesses which have been trading for between two to five years at the time of application. Entries must be made by September 14 and previous winners are urging companies to promote their success.
Debbie Fortune, founder and director of Debbie Fortune Estate Agents in Wrington, says winning such an award was special for her business.
She said: “Winning this award, not just within our industry but across a range of businesses, meant a great deal to us and was hugely motivating for our staff.
“Unlike many, these awards are easy to apply for and I would encourage any business, however small, to apply.”
Entry forms for the awards are available from the enterprise agency on 01934 418118 or by emailing email@example.com
- 1 Parking restrictions plaguing Clevedon residents' everyday lives
- 2 More than 2,500 new homes north of Banwell in Local Plan draft
- 3 Glastonbury 2022: Who is confirmed and how do I get tickets?
- 4 WATCH: Stunning 40-yard 'goal of the season' for Clevedon Town earns praise from FIFA
- 5 Portishead teachers WILL strike over workload dispute
- 6 Sainsbury's propose 9,000 sq.ft North Somerset store
- 7 Cross-party support for Liam Fox's 'landmark' Downs Syndrome Bill
- 8 Clevedon rated as one of the most desirable places to live in the UK
- 9 Plan for 2,800-home development would see 'Banwell Bypass' built
- 10 Portishead teachers may strike due to long working hours
Winners will be announced at a North Somerset Business Club charity ball at The Winter Gardens in Weston on October 13.