Praise for Portishead retirement developments
- Credit: Archant
A pair of Portishead retirement housing complexes have claimed industry awards.
Grange Lodge, in St Peters Road, and St Peters Lodge, in High Street, both received prizes at the Elderly Accommodation Council Awards.
Close to 25,000 retirement developments were entered into the awards, and the bosses of Grange Lodge and St Peters Lodge walked away with silver awards.
Both developments, which are private homes designed for people over 60, are overseen by Millstream Management Services (MMS).
Managing director Dean Marlow said: "We put our customers at the heart of everything we do, and we're delighted to see St Peters Lodge and Grange Lodge win some of the top prizes.
You may also want to watch:
"Since the award is voted for by our owners, colleagues, visitors and volunteers, it shows that everyone is very happy with the way the development is being run."
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Christmas lights lift spirits in Portishead
- 9 Clevedon postie brightens community and raises cash for children's charity
- 10 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset