Praise for Portishead retirement developments
- Credit: Archant
A pair of Portishead retirement housing complexes have claimed industry awards.
Grange Lodge, in St Peters Road, and St Peters Lodge, in High Street, both received prizes at the Elderly Accommodation Council Awards.
Close to 25,000 retirement developments were entered into the awards, and the bosses of Grange Lodge and St Peters Lodge walked away with silver awards.
Both developments, which are private homes designed for people over 60, are overseen by Millstream Management Services (MMS).
Managing director Dean Marlow said: "We put our customers at the heart of everything we do, and we're delighted to see St Peters Lodge and Grange Lodge win some of the top prizes.
You may also want to watch:
"Since the award is voted for by our owners, colleagues, visitors and volunteers, it shows that everyone is very happy with the way the development is being run."
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 4 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 8 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery