Praise for Portishead retirement developments
- Credit: Archant
A pair of Portishead retirement housing complexes have claimed industry awards.
Grange Lodge, in St Peters Road, and St Peters Lodge, in High Street, both received prizes at the Elderly Accommodation Council Awards.
Close to 25,000 retirement developments were entered into the awards, and the bosses of Grange Lodge and St Peters Lodge walked away with silver awards.
Both developments, which are private homes designed for people over 60, are overseen by Millstream Management Services (MMS).
Managing director Dean Marlow said: "We put our customers at the heart of everything we do, and we're delighted to see St Peters Lodge and Grange Lodge win some of the top prizes.
You may also want to watch:
"Since the award is voted for by our owners, colleagues, visitors and volunteers, it shows that everyone is very happy with the way the development is being run."
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 5 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 6 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 7 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 8 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 9 Ashton & Backwell United announce departure of Rich
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week