Praise for Portishead retirement developments
- Credit: Archant
A pair of Portishead retirement housing complexes have claimed industry awards.
Grange Lodge, in St Peters Road, and St Peters Lodge, in High Street, both received prizes at the Elderly Accommodation Council Awards.
Close to 25,000 retirement developments were entered into the awards, and the bosses of Grange Lodge and St Peters Lodge walked away with silver awards.
Both developments, which are private homes designed for people over 60, are overseen by Millstream Management Services (MMS).
Managing director Dean Marlow said: "We put our customers at the heart of everything we do, and we're delighted to see St Peters Lodge and Grange Lodge win some of the top prizes.
You may also want to watch:
"Since the award is voted for by our owners, colleagues, visitors and volunteers, it shows that everyone is very happy with the way the development is being run."
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 6 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 7 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 10 Clevedon's FA Vase dream ends at Plymouth Parkway