Praise for Portishead retirement developments
- Credit: Archant
A pair of Portishead retirement housing complexes have claimed industry awards.
Grange Lodge, in St Peters Road, and St Peters Lodge, in High Street, both received prizes at the Elderly Accommodation Council Awards.
Close to 25,000 retirement developments were entered into the awards, and the bosses of Grange Lodge and St Peters Lodge walked away with silver awards.
Both developments, which are private homes designed for people over 60, are overseen by Millstream Management Services (MMS).
Managing director Dean Marlow said: "We put our customers at the heart of everything we do, and we're delighted to see St Peters Lodge and Grange Lodge win some of the top prizes.
"Since the award is voted for by our owners, colleagues, visitors and volunteers, it shows that everyone is very happy with the way the development is being run."
- 1 Construction training centre opens in Portishead
- 2 M5 closed after morning crash - causing FIVE MILES of tailbacks
- 3 Taxpayers paid £60k for Liam Fox's failed bid for WTO job: Reports
- 4 Appeal launched to save town's Christmas light displays
- 5 Portishead-Bristol bus plan would save £100 MILLION, campaigner claims
- 6 Geocaching added to Nailsea Heritage Trail
- 7 Martin Kemp to play 1980s tunes in Weston this weekend
- 8 New Clevedon charity is helping to create the scientists of the future
- 9 WIN: Tickets to Olivier Award-winning play screening in Clevedon
- 10 Legal challenge over plans to dump dredging waste off Portishead