Spa receives impressive accolade
- Credit: Archant
A village hotel and spa has claimed a ‘prestigious’ prize, being named best in the country by industry experts.
Double Tree by Hilton, Cadbury House’s thespa, in Congresbury, has been named Hotel Spa of the Year by beauty brand Pevonia Botanica.
Judges assessed nominees on sales, marketing, training, staff and customer feedback, with thespa beating hundreds of businesses to the prize.
Jason Eaton, health club director, told the Times it was ‘fantastic to win such a prestigious award’.
He said: “To be chosen against so many other lovely spas across the UK is wonderful and has inspired the whole team to work even harder to give customers an unforgettable experience.
You may also want to watch:
“thespa is a real luxury venue which offers some of the best treatments in the area and we really pride ourselves on providing every customer with a relaxing, rejuvenating and luxurious break, even if it’s only for an hour.”
- 1 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 5 Camera club wants new members to join
- 6 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 7 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 8 'Incredible' Nailsea & Backwell RFC win first ever Bristol Combination Vase
- 9 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 10 Life-saving equipment installed in town