Spa receives impressive accolade
- Credit: Archant
A village hotel and spa has claimed a ‘prestigious’ prize, being named best in the country by industry experts.
Double Tree by Hilton, Cadbury House’s thespa, in Congresbury, has been named Hotel Spa of the Year by beauty brand Pevonia Botanica.
Judges assessed nominees on sales, marketing, training, staff and customer feedback, with thespa beating hundreds of businesses to the prize.
Jason Eaton, health club director, told the Times it was ‘fantastic to win such a prestigious award’.
He said: “To be chosen against so many other lovely spas across the UK is wonderful and has inspired the whole team to work even harder to give customers an unforgettable experience.
You may also want to watch:
“thespa is a real luxury venue which offers some of the best treatments in the area and we really pride ourselves on providing every customer with a relaxing, rejuvenating and luxurious break, even if it’s only for an hour.”
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 4 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 5 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 6 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 7 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 8 How to order free Covid home tests
- 9 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 10 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style