Award for Little Harp
A CLEVEDON pub has received an award crowning it the Inn of the Year for 2011.
The Little Harp Inn was awarded the accolade during the Greene King Awards, which the brewery holds every year.
The Elton Road establishment was up against more than 200 other pubs, which were then put in a short-list of 10.
The winner was then announced during a special dinner event on September 29.
Little Harp manager Karen Taplin said: “I was really shocked.
You may also want to watch:
“I was really enjoying the night out and then suddenly our name was called out.
“I felt really proud. It was a great honour to receive the award on behalf of our team.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 7 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 8 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 9 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
The awards were judged on criteria including sales, the management of the business, customer feedback and service standards.