Artist on the move
- Credit: Archant
AN ART studio in Clevedon will close its doors for the final time next month as its owner sets out on new adventures.
The Coach House Studio in Bellevue Road was opened by artist and painter Hayley Jones four years ago.
However, she and her partner will soon follow their dreams with a move to Italy.
With no set date for their move abroad, Hayley will continue to paint commissions from her new home studio and run her business online at www.thecoachhousestudio.net
She will also be taking part in many artisan and craft markets in the area to keep in touch with customers and fellow artists.
Hayley said: “This has not been an easy decision but I am extremely excited about my forthcoming adventure pursuing my art career further afield in England and then Europe.”
The last day the studio in Bellevue Road will be open will be March 15.
- 1 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 2 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 3 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 4 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 5 Portishead teachers may strike due to long working hours
- 6 Work on new Cheddar pump track set to begin
- 7 Glastonbury 2022: Who is confirmed and how do I get tickets?
- 8 Tributes paid to much-loved former councillor Derrick Lovering
- 9 Charity wants local views on renewables in Congresbury and Puxton
- 10 Village to host first ever season of live events