Artist on the move
- Credit: Archant
AN ART studio in Clevedon will close its doors for the final time next month as its owner sets out on new adventures.
The Coach House Studio in Bellevue Road was opened by artist and painter Hayley Jones four years ago.
However, she and her partner will soon follow their dreams with a move to Italy.
With no set date for their move abroad, Hayley will continue to paint commissions from her new home studio and run her business online at www.thecoachhousestudio.net
She will also be taking part in many artisan and craft markets in the area to keep in touch with customers and fellow artists.
You may also want to watch:
Hayley said: “This has not been an easy decision but I am extremely excited about my forthcoming adventure pursuing my art career further afield in England and then Europe.”
The last day the studio in Bellevue Road will be open will be March 15.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United