Artist on the move
- Credit: Archant
AN ART studio in Clevedon will close its doors for the final time next month as its owner sets out on new adventures.
The Coach House Studio in Bellevue Road was opened by artist and painter Hayley Jones four years ago.
However, she and her partner will soon follow their dreams with a move to Italy.
With no set date for their move abroad, Hayley will continue to paint commissions from her new home studio and run her business online at www.thecoachhousestudio.net
She will also be taking part in many artisan and craft markets in the area to keep in touch with customers and fellow artists.
You may also want to watch:
Hayley said: “This has not been an easy decision but I am extremely excited about my forthcoming adventure pursuing my art career further afield in England and then Europe.”
The last day the studio in Bellevue Road will be open will be March 15.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Portishead Town set up Community Christmas Cheer to help local town
- 4 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 5 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
- 6 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 7 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 8 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 9 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 10 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views