Artist on the move
- Credit: Archant
AN ART studio in Clevedon will close its doors for the final time next month as its owner sets out on new adventures.
The Coach House Studio in Bellevue Road was opened by artist and painter Hayley Jones four years ago.
However, she and her partner will soon follow their dreams with a move to Italy.
With no set date for their move abroad, Hayley will continue to paint commissions from her new home studio and run her business online at www.thecoachhousestudio.net
She will also be taking part in many artisan and craft markets in the area to keep in touch with customers and fellow artists.
You may also want to watch:
Hayley said: “This has not been an easy decision but I am extremely excited about my forthcoming adventure pursuing my art career further afield in England and then Europe.”
The last day the studio in Bellevue Road will be open will be March 15.
- 1 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 2 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 4 Charity gains national recognition at awards
- 5 Care home enjoys visit from donkey
- 6 The Subways to perform at Bristol O2 Academy
- 7 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 8 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 9 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 10 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village