Arnett opens her cosy kitchen
A TEA room boasting homemade cakes has opened its doors in Clevedon.
Arnett’s Cosy Kitchen has been opened by Arnett McCluskey with the help of her husband Malcolm. aged 50, in an Old Street unit that had remained empty for several months.
Using tradesmen from Clevedon and the surrounding area, the couple have installed new kitchen equipment, created a new counter, upgraded the electrics and redecorated the space to create a comforting, warm and traditional cafe setting.
Arnett, aged 51, has a passion for food and enjoys learning new recipes and methods of cooking.
As well as serving homemade cakes and cup cakes, the menu for Arnett’s Cosy Kitchen also includes a full English breakfast, brunch omelettes and a lunch menu.
You may also want to watch:
On January 22, all the people who had given support to Arnett and Malcolm during the creation were invited back for an official ceremony.
- 1 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 2 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 5 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 8 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 9 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 10 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s