Arnett opens her cosy kitchen
A TEA room boasting homemade cakes has opened its doors in Clevedon.
Arnett’s Cosy Kitchen has been opened by Arnett McCluskey with the help of her husband Malcolm. aged 50, in an Old Street unit that had remained empty for several months.
Using tradesmen from Clevedon and the surrounding area, the couple have installed new kitchen equipment, created a new counter, upgraded the electrics and redecorated the space to create a comforting, warm and traditional cafe setting.
Arnett, aged 51, has a passion for food and enjoys learning new recipes and methods of cooking.
As well as serving homemade cakes and cup cakes, the menu for Arnett’s Cosy Kitchen also includes a full English breakfast, brunch omelettes and a lunch menu.
You may also want to watch:
On January 22, all the people who had given support to Arnett and Malcolm during the creation were invited back for an official ceremony.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 4 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 7 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 8 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens