Arnett opens her cosy kitchen
A TEA room boasting homemade cakes has opened its doors in Clevedon.
Arnett’s Cosy Kitchen has been opened by Arnett McCluskey with the help of her husband Malcolm. aged 50, in an Old Street unit that had remained empty for several months.
Using tradesmen from Clevedon and the surrounding area, the couple have installed new kitchen equipment, created a new counter, upgraded the electrics and redecorated the space to create a comforting, warm and traditional cafe setting.
Arnett, aged 51, has a passion for food and enjoys learning new recipes and methods of cooking.
As well as serving homemade cakes and cup cakes, the menu for Arnett’s Cosy Kitchen also includes a full English breakfast, brunch omelettes and a lunch menu.
You may also want to watch:
On January 22, all the people who had given support to Arnett and Malcolm during the creation were invited back for an official ceremony.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 3 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 4 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 5 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 8 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 9 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 10 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name