Arnett opens her cosy kitchen
A TEA room boasting homemade cakes has opened its doors in Clevedon.
Arnett’s Cosy Kitchen has been opened by Arnett McCluskey with the help of her husband Malcolm. aged 50, in an Old Street unit that had remained empty for several months.
Using tradesmen from Clevedon and the surrounding area, the couple have installed new kitchen equipment, created a new counter, upgraded the electrics and redecorated the space to create a comforting, warm and traditional cafe setting.
Arnett, aged 51, has a passion for food and enjoys learning new recipes and methods of cooking.
As well as serving homemade cakes and cup cakes, the menu for Arnett’s Cosy Kitchen also includes a full English breakfast, brunch omelettes and a lunch menu.
You may also want to watch:
On January 22, all the people who had given support to Arnett and Malcolm during the creation were invited back for an official ceremony.
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 3 Exceptional house with grounds, countryside views and outbuildings
- 4 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 5 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 6 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 7 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 8 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 9 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 10 'Amazing atmosphere' at return of Clevedon Parkrun