Aqua restaurant to open
- Credit: Archant
A NEW restaurant will open on the waterside at Portishead marina later this month.
Italian restaurant Aqua will open in the former Jack’s Brasserie building on the ground floor of Spinnaker in Harbour Road after a £250,000 refurbishment.
It will be opened on July 25 by comedian Eddie Large, who will be joined by the chairman of North Somerset Council, Alan McMurray.
Operations director Ben Smithson said: “We are truly excited about coming to Portishead and are really looking forward to sharing our tasty food and professional service with local people.
“We have been keeping a close eye on Portishead for a few years and see great potential with the area. It is such a lovely town with a real family atmosphere which is just what the Italians are all about.”
You may also want to watch:
Customers will be able to eat in the indoor restaurant as well as on the outside terrace.
The restaurant anticipates employing up to 30 members of staff.
- 1 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 2 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 3 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 4 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 5 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 6 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 7 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 8 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 9 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 10 Local Plan proposals for development in North Somerset