Aqua restaurant to open
- Credit: Archant
A NEW restaurant will open on the waterside at Portishead marina later this month.
Italian restaurant Aqua will open in the former Jack’s Brasserie building on the ground floor of Spinnaker in Harbour Road after a £250,000 refurbishment.
It will be opened on July 25 by comedian Eddie Large, who will be joined by the chairman of North Somerset Council, Alan McMurray.
Operations director Ben Smithson said: “We are truly excited about coming to Portishead and are really looking forward to sharing our tasty food and professional service with local people.
“We have been keeping a close eye on Portishead for a few years and see great potential with the area. It is such a lovely town with a real family atmosphere which is just what the Italians are all about.”
You may also want to watch:
Customers will be able to eat in the indoor restaurant as well as on the outside terrace.
The restaurant anticipates employing up to 30 members of staff.
- 1 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 2 Woodspring Women earn first ever win over Burnham United Ladies Reserves
- 3 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 4 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 5 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 6 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 7 Pupils beat parents in school fun run
- 8 Nailsea & Backwell RFC thrash Stothert & Pitt to make it four wins from four
- 9 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 10 Gordano RFC edge out Clevedon RFC to maintain perfect start to season