Aqua restaurant to open
- Credit: Archant
A NEW restaurant will open on the waterside at Portishead marina later this month.
Italian restaurant Aqua will open in the former Jack’s Brasserie building on the ground floor of Spinnaker in Harbour Road after a £250,000 refurbishment.
It will be opened on July 25 by comedian Eddie Large, who will be joined by the chairman of North Somerset Council, Alan McMurray.
Operations director Ben Smithson said: “We are truly excited about coming to Portishead and are really looking forward to sharing our tasty food and professional service with local people.
“We have been keeping a close eye on Portishead for a few years and see great potential with the area. It is such a lovely town with a real family atmosphere which is just what the Italians are all about.”
You may also want to watch:
Customers will be able to eat in the indoor restaurant as well as on the outside terrace.
The restaurant anticipates employing up to 30 members of staff.
- 1 Plans for housing on Backwell fields take step forward
- 2 Clevedon man to cycle 'own Tour De France' for breast cancer charity
- 3 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
- 4 Popular community centre café closes
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 Events taking place across North Somerset
- 7 Circus Zyair is coming to Weston-super-Mare
- 8 Hundreds take part in sponsored walk to raise money for charities
- 9 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 10 Clevedon School orders year groups to self-isolate after Covid outbreak