Airport revamps passenger lounge
WORK has begun on creating a new and improved lounge at Bristol Airport.
The �600,000 project will see the current executive lounge relocated, resulting in a 50 per cent increase in space.
To bear the Aspire by Servisair brand, the new facility will open next spring featuring kitchen facilities and a complimentary menu including hot food, snacks and drinks.
Different zones will be created to cater for business and leisure passengers and there will also be an entertainment area for families.
Side tables will also provide charging facilities for laptops, iPads or games consoles.
You may also want to watch:
Bristol Airport commercial development manager Kate Ridgers said: “Once completed, the new lounge will significantly enhance the passenger experience at Bristol Airport, enabling business passengers to make best use of their time in the terminal and giving holidaymakers the opportunity to start their break in style.”
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 4 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 8 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 9 Carpenter wants top Clevedon performance for President's Day
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens