Airport revamps passenger lounge
WORK has begun on creating a new and improved lounge at Bristol Airport.
The �600,000 project will see the current executive lounge relocated, resulting in a 50 per cent increase in space.
To bear the Aspire by Servisair brand, the new facility will open next spring featuring kitchen facilities and a complimentary menu including hot food, snacks and drinks.
Different zones will be created to cater for business and leisure passengers and there will also be an entertainment area for families.
Side tables will also provide charging facilities for laptops, iPads or games consoles.
You may also want to watch:
Bristol Airport commercial development manager Kate Ridgers said: “Once completed, the new lounge will significantly enhance the passenger experience at Bristol Airport, enabling business passengers to make best use of their time in the terminal and giving holidaymakers the opportunity to start their break in style.”
- 1 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 4 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 5 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 6 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 9 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 10 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend