Airport revamps passenger lounge
WORK has begun on creating a new and improved lounge at Bristol Airport.
The �600,000 project will see the current executive lounge relocated, resulting in a 50 per cent increase in space.
To bear the Aspire by Servisair brand, the new facility will open next spring featuring kitchen facilities and a complimentary menu including hot food, snacks and drinks.
Different zones will be created to cater for business and leisure passengers and there will also be an entertainment area for families.
Side tables will also provide charging facilities for laptops, iPads or games consoles.
You may also want to watch:
Bristol Airport commercial development manager Kate Ridgers said: “Once completed, the new lounge will significantly enhance the passenger experience at Bristol Airport, enabling business passengers to make best use of their time in the terminal and giving holidaymakers the opportunity to start their break in style.”
- 1 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 2 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 3 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 4 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 10 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans