Access Your Care set to launch
A YOUNG entrepreneur from Clevedon will soon launch his own company aimed at helping people to remain independent in their own homes.
Access Your Care is the brainchild of 24-year-old Zak Aravantinos, who hopes his services and products will allow vulnerable adults in North Somerset to achieve the independent lifestyle and quality of life they deserve.
The former Clevedon School pupil of Yeolands Drive has designed the service since leaving university, working with North Somerset Council and national retailers.
Zak said: “Access Your Care is committed to offering responsive services away from traditional home care, which are shaped for the local community by the local community.”
Access Your Care provides a range of provisions including Response24, an emergency home response for vulnerable and disabled adults. It provides trained care workers offering round-the-clock reassurance for clients and their families.
You may also want to watch:
The Buddi service is a discreet GPS device offering effective tracking and immediate response if the person wearing it, for example, fails to return home or has a fall.
Support Brokers will work with clients to plan, source and negotiate the services that meet their needs, giving information, advice and support.
- 1 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 2 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 4 Care home enjoys visit from donkey
- 5 The Subways to perform at Bristol O2 Academy
- 6 Charity gains national recognition at awards
- 7 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 8 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 9 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village
- 10 Wildlife expert joins Portishead Arts Festival line-up
Finally, the Carehub has been created to provide for all the domestic needs of those living at home. This includes a laundry service, handyman service and a gardening service.
There is also a home shopping service that allows people to order their shopping and have it delivered to their homes.
Access Your Care is set to launch in May.