Trio to complete 36 half marathons to raise cash for children’s charity
- Credit: Archant
Three friends from a Clevedon firm are aiming to run 36 half marathons in aid of Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW).
Bob, Jamie and Dan from Triangle Networks, in Kenn Road, will complete 12 half marathons each over the course of the year.
The trio is hoping to raise £3,000 for the Wraxall-based charity which supports children with life-limiting conditions.
Amanda Gallagher, CHSW’s Corporate Fundraiser, said: “Running one half marathon is quite a challenge for many people, let alone 12.
“We wish them the best of luck for their first run at Longleat on February 3.”
You may also want to watch:
The team from Triangle Networks visited Charlton Farm in Wraxall on one of its monthly open days, which kick-started the partnership and enabled them to see the charity’s vital work.
You can support the team at www.justgiving.com/fundraising/triangle-networks
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 5 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 6 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 7 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 8 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 9 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens