Trio to complete 36 half marathons to raise cash for children’s charity
- Credit: Archant
Three friends from a Clevedon firm are aiming to run 36 half marathons in aid of Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW).
Bob, Jamie and Dan from Triangle Networks, in Kenn Road, will complete 12 half marathons each over the course of the year.
The trio is hoping to raise £3,000 for the Wraxall-based charity which supports children with life-limiting conditions.
Amanda Gallagher, CHSW’s Corporate Fundraiser, said: “Running one half marathon is quite a challenge for many people, let alone 12.
“We wish them the best of luck for their first run at Longleat on February 3.”
You may also want to watch:
The team from Triangle Networks visited Charlton Farm in Wraxall on one of its monthly open days, which kick-started the partnership and enabled them to see the charity’s vital work.
You can support the team at www.justgiving.com/fundraising/triangle-networks
- 1 Mixed fortunes for Backwell Flax Bourton sides
- 2 Charlie Rich: Ashton & Backwell United name Rich as Stuart Jones' replacement
- 3 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 4 Goff comes good in Clevedon Sailing Club's Town Plate
- 5 May 17: Pubs reopen indoors and coaches set off on first holidays
- 6 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 7 May 17: Backwell pool reopens after £400k works
- 8 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 9 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 10 Vaccine does work against Indian variant, says health secretary