Trio to complete 36 half marathons to raise cash for children’s charity
- Credit: Archant
Three friends from a Clevedon firm are aiming to run 36 half marathons in aid of Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW).
Bob, Jamie and Dan from Triangle Networks, in Kenn Road, will complete 12 half marathons each over the course of the year.
The trio is hoping to raise £3,000 for the Wraxall-based charity which supports children with life-limiting conditions.
Amanda Gallagher, CHSW’s Corporate Fundraiser, said: “Running one half marathon is quite a challenge for many people, let alone 12.
“We wish them the best of luck for their first run at Longleat on February 3.”
You may also want to watch:
The team from Triangle Networks visited Charlton Farm in Wraxall on one of its monthly open days, which kick-started the partnership and enabled them to see the charity’s vital work.
You can support the team at www.justgiving.com/fundraising/triangle-networks
- 1 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 2 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 7 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 8 Nailsea runs virtual Christmas fair
- 9 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 10 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends