Trio to complete 36 half marathons to raise cash for children’s charity
- Credit: Archant
Three friends from a Clevedon firm are aiming to run 36 half marathons in aid of Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW).
Bob, Jamie and Dan from Triangle Networks, in Kenn Road, will complete 12 half marathons each over the course of the year.
The trio is hoping to raise £3,000 for the Wraxall-based charity which supports children with life-limiting conditions.
Amanda Gallagher, CHSW’s Corporate Fundraiser, said: “Running one half marathon is quite a challenge for many people, let alone 12.
“We wish them the best of luck for their first run at Longleat on February 3.”
You may also want to watch:
The team from Triangle Networks visited Charlton Farm in Wraxall on one of its monthly open days, which kick-started the partnership and enabled them to see the charity’s vital work.
You can support the team at www.justgiving.com/fundraising/triangle-networks
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 3 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 4 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 5 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 6 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 7 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 8 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 9 North Somerset authors publish books
- 10 Countryside charity condemns plan to build 600 homes in village