A richer online life
A HUSBAND and wife team from Portishead are finding success helping people to master the Internet.
Richer Life, run by Tony and Chris Rilett in Brampton Court, is delivering the ability to get online easily, to households and care homes across the South West.
Senior citizens who thought they would never get to grips with the Internet are now connecting to family and friends with email, Skype, videos and photographs.
Tony, a former IT author, said: “Using our Richer Life interface senior citizens, people with poor eye sight and those with mental challenges are all being helped to get online in a very straight forward way.
“In addition to connecting to friends and family, they are able to keep up-to-date with the latest news, sports, solve crosswords and even play online games, all at a simple touch of the screen.”
Richer Life is holding an open day in the Marina Room at Pure Offices, Kestrel Court in Harbour Road, Portishead, on Friday, between 9am-5pm.
The event is open to the public who can just walk in to view without any obligation. Tony and Chris will be on hand to answer any questions and demonstrate the programme.
- 1 'Historic' Down Syndrome bill set to become law
- 2 How a family-run funeral directors can help to provide peace of mind
- 3 Man completely covers his house with festive lights to 'spread Christmas cheer'
- 4 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 5 Three-day Christmas market coming to North Somerset
- 6 Clevedon family braves cold water challenge in memory of grandad
- 7 Christmas lights to be switched on in Clevedon this weekend
- 8 Environmental groups accused for Portishead rail delay
- 9 Here's what we know so far about the new Covid variant
- 10 Nightclub conversion approved
Call 0117 370 6587 to find out more or visit www.richerlife.org.uk