A richer online life
A HUSBAND and wife team from Portishead are finding success helping people to master the Internet.
Richer Life, run by Tony and Chris Rilett in Brampton Court, is delivering the ability to get online easily, to households and care homes across the South West.
Senior citizens who thought they would never get to grips with the Internet are now connecting to family and friends with email, Skype, videos and photographs.
Tony, a former IT author, said: “Using our Richer Life interface senior citizens, people with poor eye sight and those with mental challenges are all being helped to get online in a very straight forward way.
“In addition to connecting to friends and family, they are able to keep up-to-date with the latest news, sports, solve crosswords and even play online games, all at a simple touch of the screen.”
You may also want to watch:
Richer Life is holding an open day in the Marina Room at Pure Offices, Kestrel Court in Harbour Road, Portishead, on Friday, between 9am-5pm.
The event is open to the public who can just walk in to view without any obligation. Tony and Chris will be on hand to answer any questions and demonstrate the programme.
- 1 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 2 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 5 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 6 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 7 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 8 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
Call 0117 370 6587 to find out more or visit www.richerlife.org.uk