A richer online life
A HUSBAND and wife team from Portishead are finding success helping people to master the Internet.
Richer Life, run by Tony and Chris Rilett in Brampton Court, is delivering the ability to get online easily, to households and care homes across the South West.
Senior citizens who thought they would never get to grips with the Internet are now connecting to family and friends with email, Skype, videos and photographs.
Tony, a former IT author, said: “Using our Richer Life interface senior citizens, people with poor eye sight and those with mental challenges are all being helped to get online in a very straight forward way.
“In addition to connecting to friends and family, they are able to keep up-to-date with the latest news, sports, solve crosswords and even play online games, all at a simple touch of the screen.”
You may also want to watch:
Richer Life is holding an open day in the Marina Room at Pure Offices, Kestrel Court in Harbour Road, Portishead, on Friday, between 9am-5pm.
The event is open to the public who can just walk in to view without any obligation. Tony and Chris will be on hand to answer any questions and demonstrate the programme.
- 1 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 2 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 3 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 4 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 5 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 6 Lions fund noticeboard for Backwell viewpoint
- 7 Clevedon AC members enjoy Glastonbury 10k outing
- 8 Mixed fortunes for Clevedon LTC teams on league return
- 9 Call for community to support 'vital' children's hospice
- 10 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected
Call 0117 370 6587 to find out more or visit www.richerlife.org.uk