A ‘home from home’
- Credit: Archant
A NEW childminding service has opened in Clevedon, giving children aged from two onwards the opportunity for education and development in a ‘home-from-home environment’.
Highdale Childcare: Montessori with Petra and Emily is run by Petra Townsend and Emily Short who are both fully qualified to provide children with a mixture of Montessori and early years education.
Petra said: “Highdale Childcare is a warm, loving, home-from-home learning environment and a perfect alternative to a busy nursery which can be overwhelming and intimidating for some children.
“We pride ourselves on offering a quality one-on-one focused learning experience.”
Open from 8am-6pm, with after-school classes from 3-6pm, children attending will have the chance to take part in activities including growing their own vegetables and planting butterfly-friendly flowers in the garden.
You may also want to watch:
For more details call 07437 016461, email firstname.lastname@example.org or search for Highdale Childcare: Montessori with Petra and Emily on Facebook.
- 1 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 2 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 3 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 6 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 7 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 8 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk