A big, bright and beautiful store
- Credit: Archant
BIG, bright and beautiful is the motto of a new clothing shop opened in Clevedon.
Called 3 Beez, it has been set up in The Triangle by Katie Bright to sell clothes for women of a larger size, selling sizes 16-32.
It also features hand-made jewellery created by Katie, aged 48 and also a resident of Clevedon.
She said: “I have been wanting to do this for a long time now.
“I am a bigger lady myself and I cannot buy any clothes in Clevedon.
You may also want to watch:
“I thought it could be my little niche.
“I believe this shop is unique to Clevedon and the surrounding area as well as one which is desperately needed.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 8 Special school expansion progress
- 9 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
Katie has set-up the shop after previously working for 17 years as head housekeeper at the town’s Walton Park Hotel.
She is now following in the retail footsteps of her father, Michael Bright, and grandfather who created and ran the Clevedon and Nailsea furniture business, M Bright and Sons, for a number of years.