A big, bright and beautiful store
- Credit: Archant
BIG, bright and beautiful is the motto of a new clothing shop opened in Clevedon.
Called 3 Beez, it has been set up in The Triangle by Katie Bright to sell clothes for women of a larger size, selling sizes 16-32.
It also features hand-made jewellery created by Katie, aged 48 and also a resident of Clevedon.
She said: “I have been wanting to do this for a long time now.
“I am a bigger lady myself and I cannot buy any clothes in Clevedon.
You may also want to watch:
“I thought it could be my little niche.
“I believe this shop is unique to Clevedon and the surrounding area as well as one which is desperately needed.”
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 3 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 4 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 5 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 6 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 7 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 8 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 9 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 10 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
Katie has set-up the shop after previously working for 17 years as head housekeeper at the town’s Walton Park Hotel.
She is now following in the retail footsteps of her father, Michael Bright, and grandfather who created and ran the Clevedon and Nailsea furniture business, M Bright and Sons, for a number of years.