A big, bright and beautiful store
- Credit: Archant
BIG, bright and beautiful is the motto of a new clothing shop opened in Clevedon.
Called 3 Beez, it has been set up in The Triangle by Katie Bright to sell clothes for women of a larger size, selling sizes 16-32.
It also features hand-made jewellery created by Katie, aged 48 and also a resident of Clevedon.
She said: “I have been wanting to do this for a long time now.
“I am a bigger lady myself and I cannot buy any clothes in Clevedon.
You may also want to watch:
“I thought it could be my little niche.
“I believe this shop is unique to Clevedon and the surrounding area as well as one which is desperately needed.”
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 3 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 4 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 5 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 6 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 7 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 8 Council plea to public as services impacted by pingdemic
- 9 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 10 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved
Katie has set-up the shop after previously working for 17 years as head housekeeper at the town’s Walton Park Hotel.
She is now following in the retail footsteps of her father, Michael Bright, and grandfather who created and ran the Clevedon and Nailsea furniture business, M Bright and Sons, for a number of years.