A big, bright and beautiful store
- Credit: Archant
BIG, bright and beautiful is the motto of a new clothing shop opened in Clevedon.
Called 3 Beez, it has been set up in The Triangle by Katie Bright to sell clothes for women of a larger size, selling sizes 16-32.
It also features hand-made jewellery created by Katie, aged 48 and also a resident of Clevedon.
She said: “I have been wanting to do this for a long time now.
“I am a bigger lady myself and I cannot buy any clothes in Clevedon.
You may also want to watch:
“I thought it could be my little niche.
“I believe this shop is unique to Clevedon and the surrounding area as well as one which is desperately needed.”
- 1 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 2 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait
- 5 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 6 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 7 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 8 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 9 Nailsea staff to complete 300km to feed families at Christmas
- 10 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
Katie has set-up the shop after previously working for 17 years as head housekeeper at the town’s Walton Park Hotel.
She is now following in the retail footsteps of her father, Michael Bright, and grandfather who created and ran the Clevedon and Nailsea furniture business, M Bright and Sons, for a number of years.