360 tours for a better online experience
A HUSBAND and wife have launched a new business after becoming frustrated while booking holidays online and not being able to see what hotels and locations really have to offer.
Marguerite and Tim Pople from Clapton-in-Gordano started the company 36TY to create walk-through, panoramic tours for websites, perfect for any company with a product, service or location they want to show off.
Marguerite, aged 55, said: “Three out of four of us research products online, so, to stand out from the crowd businesses need to be more creative with their websites.
“Having photos is great but when looking at something online – say a restaurant, property or holiday destination – a flat image can’t give you the full picture.”
Marguerite, a keen amateur photographer, is the creative brains behind 36TY, with husband Tim developing the technical aspect.
You may also want to watch:
Tim, aged 54, said: “The possibilities are endless – universities, car dealers, holiday homes, community centres, casinos, spas, theme parks, self-storage firms and museums, to name just a few, could all get a massive boost from having a 360 tour on their website.”
- 1 Contemporary living with lovely estuary views
- 2 Key workers awarded for their dedication during pandemic
- 3 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 4 Creation of 'flimsy' roles at £7,000 is 'indefensible', says North Somerset councillor
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 April 12: Air ambulance charity has busiest week on record
- 7 Call for new system to help people with addictions and mental health issues
- 8 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 9 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead
- 10 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser