360 tours for a better online experience
A HUSBAND and wife have launched a new business after becoming frustrated while booking holidays online and not being able to see what hotels and locations really have to offer.
Marguerite and Tim Pople from Clapton-in-Gordano started the company 36TY to create walk-through, panoramic tours for websites, perfect for any company with a product, service or location they want to show off.
Marguerite, aged 55, said: “Three out of four of us research products online, so, to stand out from the crowd businesses need to be more creative with their websites.
“Having photos is great but when looking at something online – say a restaurant, property or holiday destination – a flat image can’t give you the full picture.”
Marguerite, a keen amateur photographer, is the creative brains behind 36TY, with husband Tim developing the technical aspect.
You may also want to watch:
Tim, aged 54, said: “The possibilities are endless – universities, car dealers, holiday homes, community centres, casinos, spas, theme parks, self-storage firms and museums, to name just a few, could all get a massive boost from having a 360 tour on their website.”
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 6 Carpenter wants top Clevedon performance for President's Day
- 7 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 8 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend
- 9 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens