360 tours for a better online experience
A HUSBAND and wife have launched a new business after becoming frustrated while booking holidays online and not being able to see what hotels and locations really have to offer.
Marguerite and Tim Pople from Clapton-in-Gordano started the company 36TY to create walk-through, panoramic tours for websites, perfect for any company with a product, service or location they want to show off.
Marguerite, aged 55, said: “Three out of four of us research products online, so, to stand out from the crowd businesses need to be more creative with their websites.
“Having photos is great but when looking at something online – say a restaurant, property or holiday destination – a flat image can’t give you the full picture.”
Marguerite, a keen amateur photographer, is the creative brains behind 36TY, with husband Tim developing the technical aspect.
You may also want to watch:
Tim, aged 54, said: “The possibilities are endless – universities, car dealers, holiday homes, community centres, casinos, spas, theme parks, self-storage firms and museums, to name just a few, could all get a massive boost from having a 360 tour on their website.”
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 3 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 4 First year success for racing superstar Trevorrow
- 5 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 6 Clevedon carer raises more than £1,600 with charity head shave
- 7 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 8 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 9 Support Portishead and Nailsea Lions clubs with Santa Float collections this December
- 10 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset