Broadchurch finale - make sure you watch to the very end
- Credit: supplied
THE hugely popular drama, Broadchurch, which has gripped the nation with its whodunit murder plot will come to a head tonight (Mon).
With many of the scenes filmed in Clevedon, including in Hill Road, at Alexandra News, St Andrew’s Church and in roads near to Marshalls Field, the series has grabbed the attention of most North Somerset residents since it began in March.
It has also gathered a huge following across the UK with an average of seven million people tuning in each week.
The eight-part ITV drama has seen numerous characters in the fictional seaside village of Broadchurch floated as a potential suspect in the murder of 11-year-old Danny Latimer.
Tonight, viewers will learn who was responsible for the young boy’s demise.
You may also want to watch:
Among the favourites are Joe and Tom Milller, husband and son to Olivia Colman’s character, DS Ellie Miller.
She, along with DI Alec Hardy, played by David Tenant, were tasked with investigating the murder since Danny’s body was discovered on Broadchurch beach.
- 1 Portishead awarded GreenSeas Trust bin to tackle plastic pollution
- 2 Gorgeous three-bedroom character cottage in rural area, with annexe
- 3 Another North Somerset school hit with Covid cases
- 4 Man suffers head injuries after armed confrontation outside pub
- 5 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 6 New bike shelter opened at Weston General Hospital for Clean Air Day
- 7 North Somerset Covid cases increase by 170%
- 8 Portishead Summer Show announces 2021 dates
- 9 Circus Funtasia comes to Clevedon
- 10 Urgent call for Covid vaccine volunteers in North Somerset
For those of you who will be sitting down to watch the final episode this evening, be warned that producer Richard Stokes has hinted the very last insight into Danny’s death will be revealed right at the end.
He tweeted this morning #Broadchurch tonight- don’t miss the beginning and please watch to the very, very end. Thanks for joining us on the ride.