Clevedon Bowling Club to host open day
Clevedon Bowling Club will host an open day next week to attract new members to play the sport.
The club, in Chapel Hill, will host the event from 10am-4pm on April 14.
A club spokesman said: “Should there be any players who have recently moved in to the area or maybe you are just thinking about taking up the game, then please come along and see what we can offer.
“You will be more than welcome and you can join in the friendly game which will be taking place on the day.
“Come along whatever the weather as we have an indoor green which can be used if necessary.”
You may also want to watch:
The freshly-decorated clubhouse will also be open throughout the day and the bar will be available.
The bowling club was formed in 1910 and currently boasts more than 100 members on its books.
- 1 Town centre retirement complex to become apartments
- 2 Baby Etta is first to be born at Clevedon MIU
- 3 Ashton & Backwell United appoint Tony Beecham as new manager
- 4 Beer and cider festival raises £2k for community centre
- 5 Hundreds flock to town's first arts festival
- 6 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 7 Nailsea preschool leader retires after 33 years
- 8 North Somerset runners get ready for London Marathon
- 9 Finance boss: What services should council cut for climate emergency?
- 10 State-of-the-art gym launched at Clevedon School
For more information, contact 01275 872828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org