Book sale donations wanted
STAFF at Wraxall’s National Trust property, Tyntesfield, are appealing for donations toward a giant book sale.
To be held at the estate on April 15 from 10am-5pm, the event will help raise funds toward the continued restoration of its buildings.
Donations of unwanted titles can be taken to the bookshop next to the ticket and information office at Tyntesfield each day between 10am-5pm. To arrange collection call 01934 843728 or 01275 372940.
* In Nailsea, an opticians is appealing for donations of books to help collect cash for the Royal National Institute for the Blind.
Any books donated to Specsavers in Somerset Square will be sold on for �1 each from April 7.
You may also want to watch:
To make a donation or buy a book pop into the shop or call 01275 850950.
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 3 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 4 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 5 Special school expansion progress
- 6 Nailsea Cricket Club start senior nets for new season
- 7 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 8 North Somerset and Somerset libraries reopen this week
- 9 Families enjoy Easter donkey tale trail at church
- 10 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK