Book sale donations wanted
STAFF at Wraxall’s National Trust property, Tyntesfield, are appealing for donations toward a giant book sale.
To be held at the estate on April 15 from 10am-5pm, the event will help raise funds toward the continued restoration of its buildings.
Donations of unwanted titles can be taken to the bookshop next to the ticket and information office at Tyntesfield each day between 10am-5pm. To arrange collection call 01934 843728 or 01275 372940.
* In Nailsea, an opticians is appealing for donations of books to help collect cash for the Royal National Institute for the Blind.
Any books donated to Specsavers in Somerset Square will be sold on for �1 each from April 7.
You may also want to watch:
To make a donation or buy a book pop into the shop or call 01275 850950.
- 1 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 2 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 3 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 4 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 5 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 6 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 7 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved
- 8 'Amazing atmosphere' at return of Clevedon Parkrun
- 9 Protestors take to the streets against Bristol Airport
- 10 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working