Bonfire sparks shed fire

Bonfire sparks shed fire

A SPARK from a bonfire set a shed alight at a property in Burnham this morning (Fri).

Firefighters were called to a wood shed fire in Highbridge Road at 3.13am.

The crew from Burnham used a hose reel jet to put out the blaze, but the fire damaged 70 per cent of the shed.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus