Bonfire sparks shed fire

PUBLISHED: 09:26 25 March 2011

fire

fire

Archant

Bonfire sparks shed fire

A SPARK from a bonfire set a shed alight at a property in Burnham this morning (Fri).

Firefighters were called to a wood shed fire in Highbridge Road at 3.13am.

The crew from Burnham used a hose reel jet to put out the blaze, but the fire damaged 70 per cent of the shed.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Somerset Times. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Latest from the North Somerset Times