10:13 AM December 30, 2011
8:50 PM October 27, 2020
TWO fire engines were called to a house in Pill yesterday (Thurs) afternoon after a bonfire grew out of control and set a garden shed alight.
Crews from Pill and Avonmouth attended the shed fire in Watchhouse Road at 5.49pm.
A spokesman for Avon Fire & Rescue said it was accidental.
Become a Supporter
This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.