Bikes stolen from Clevedon sheds
BIKES have been stolen from sheds in Clevedon during a pair of break-ins in the town over the weekend.
A shed at a property in Treefield Road was broken into and two bikes stolen after thieves cut off the locks.
A further three bikes and a large amount of tools were also taken from two sheds at a house in Kennaway Road.
Again, the locks were cut off the sheds during this incident.
Both thefts took place between Saturday evening and Sunday morning.
Anyone with information should call police on 0845 456 7000.
- 1 Construction training centre opens in Portishead
- 2 Appeal launched to save town's Christmas light displays
- 3 Taxpayers paid £60k for Liam Fox's failed bid for WTO job: Reports
- 4 Portishead-Bristol bus plan would save £100 MILLION, campaigner claims
- 5 Work on new Cheddar pump track set to begin
- 6 Burglars target 24 properties in North Somerset area
- 7 New Clevedon charity is helping to create the scientists of the future
- 8 Court rules that Baytree School expansion can go ahead
- 9 Clevedon Lions Dream Scheme has opened to help good causes
- 10 Geocaching added to Nailsea Heritage Trail