Bikes stolen from Clevedon sheds
BIKES have been stolen from sheds in Clevedon during a pair of break-ins in the town over the weekend.
A shed at a property in Treefield Road was broken into and two bikes stolen after thieves cut off the locks.
A further three bikes and a large amount of tools were also taken from two sheds at a house in Kennaway Road.
Again, the locks were cut off the sheds during this incident.
Both thefts took place between Saturday evening and Sunday morning.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 0845 456 7000.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 9 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset