Bikes stolen from Clevedon sheds
BIKES have been stolen from sheds in Clevedon during a pair of break-ins in the town over the weekend.
A shed at a property in Treefield Road was broken into and two bikes stolen after thieves cut off the locks.
A further three bikes and a large amount of tools were also taken from two sheds at a house in Kennaway Road.
Again, the locks were cut off the sheds during this incident.
Both thefts took place between Saturday evening and Sunday morning.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call police on 0845 456 7000.
- 1 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 2 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 U-turn as West of England Combined Authority formally opposes Bristol Airport expansion
- 5 Duck race raises £1,000 for children's hospice
- 6 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 7 WIN: Tickets to latest James Bond film
- 8 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 9 Procession held at beach memorial to give thanks to NHS
- 10 Woodspring Women earn first ever win over Burnham United Ladies Reserves