Behind the scenes look at wildlife filming
WELL-KNOWN wildlife filmmakers will put on a day of workshops and presentations in Wraxall to give a behind-the-scenes look at how wildlife programmes are made.
The National Trust has teamed up with Bristol Wildlife Filmmakers to put on an action-packed day at the Tyntesfield estate.
Wild! Behind the Scenes will give people the chance to meet presenters and producers who have had close encounters with animals around the world.
This will include The One Show presenter Mike Dilger, Lion Country producer Karen Partridge, producer and author Stephen Moss and Meercat Manor cameraman John Waters.
Karen Partridge, co-founder of Bristol Wildlife Filmmakers, said: “We are delighted to be holding this new event at Tyntesfield. There will be lots of useful tips if you are interested in filming wildlife yourself.”
You may also want to watch:
The workshop will run from 9.30am-4.30pm on September 24 and will include lunch in the Cow Barn restaurant.
Tickets, priced �66.50 for adults and �20 for those aged 11-17, can be booked by calling 0844 2491895 or visiting www.nationaltrust.org.uk/events
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 4 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 5 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 6 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 7 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 8 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon