Behind the scenes look at wildlife filming
WELL-KNOWN wildlife filmmakers will put on a day of workshops and presentations in Wraxall to give a behind-the-scenes look at how wildlife programmes are made.
The National Trust has teamed up with Bristol Wildlife Filmmakers to put on an action-packed day at the Tyntesfield estate.
Wild! Behind the Scenes will give people the chance to meet presenters and producers who have had close encounters with animals around the world.
This will include The One Show presenter Mike Dilger, Lion Country producer Karen Partridge, producer and author Stephen Moss and Meercat Manor cameraman John Waters.
Karen Partridge, co-founder of Bristol Wildlife Filmmakers, said: “We are delighted to be holding this new event at Tyntesfield. There will be lots of useful tips if you are interested in filming wildlife yourself.”
You may also want to watch:
The workshop will run from 9.30am-4.30pm on September 24 and will include lunch in the Cow Barn restaurant.
Tickets, priced �66.50 for adults and �20 for those aged 11-17, can be booked by calling 0844 2491895 or visiting www.nationaltrust.org.uk/events
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 7 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 8 Carpenter wants top Clevedon performance for President's Day
- 9 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 10 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend