Behind the scenes look at wildlife filming
WELL-KNOWN wildlife filmmakers will put on a day of workshops and presentations in Wraxall to give a behind-the-scenes look at how wildlife programmes are made.
The National Trust has teamed up with Bristol Wildlife Filmmakers to put on an action-packed day at the Tyntesfield estate.
Wild! Behind the Scenes will give people the chance to meet presenters and producers who have had close encounters with animals around the world.
This will include The One Show presenter Mike Dilger, Lion Country producer Karen Partridge, producer and author Stephen Moss and Meercat Manor cameraman John Waters.
Karen Partridge, co-founder of Bristol Wildlife Filmmakers, said: “We are delighted to be holding this new event at Tyntesfield. There will be lots of useful tips if you are interested in filming wildlife yourself.”
You may also want to watch:
The workshop will run from 9.30am-4.30pm on September 24 and will include lunch in the Cow Barn restaurant.
Tickets, priced �66.50 for adults and �20 for those aged 11-17, can be booked by calling 0844 2491895 or visiting www.nationaltrust.org.uk/events
- 1 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 2 Carpenter praises Clevedon following success over Chippenham
- 3 Chief constable's bid to overturn ruling on PC's racist language dismissed
- 4 Nailsea & Backwell under-16s get better of Weston on return to rugby
- 5 Business expansion plans get the go-ahead at Royal Portbury Dock
- 6 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 7 Nailsea teacher publishes book on cycling challenge
- 8 Stunning and modern four-bedroom home near open countryside
- 9 Nailsea church awarded grant for repairs and reopening
- 10 Portishead Open Air Pool to reopen on Friday