PICTURES: Barrow Gurney flower show 2019
- Credit: Archant
Beautiful blooms were put before keen-eyed judges at a village show over the weekend.
Gardeners from Barrow Gurney showed off the fruits of their labours at a festival of colour.
The village hall, in Barrow Street, was jam-packed full of wonderful plants - just as it is every year for the summer show.
There was a bloom to suit everyone's taste - from traditional roses to spiky cactuses.
One of the most eye-catching floral creations was put together by Ros Robbins.
You may also want to watch:
Her rainbow coloured arrangement was indicative of the high quality exhibits turned out for the show on Saturday afternoon.
- 1 Popular community centre café closes
- 2 Clevedon man to cycle 'own Tour De France' for breast cancer charity
- 3 Beauty spot used as toilet
- 4 Bristol Balloon Fiesta cancelled at Ashton Court in place of city flypasts
- 5 Clevedon School orders year groups to self-isolate after Covid outbreak
- 6 Thunderstorms forecast for North Somerset
- 7 Three North Somerset women commended in Queen’s birthday honours
- 8 Somerset Freemason raise £25k to help young people
- 9 Events taking place across North Somerset
- 10 Long-term lease secures football club’s future