Preview: Backwell Village Show entry deadlines approaching
- Credit: Archant
Deadlines to enter this year’s Backwell Village Show are fast approaching.
There will be adult and children classes and a family competition at the show on September 15.
This year’s event will include a tallest sunflower competition.
Measurements must be submitted by September 5 and 6 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by dropping the details in the entry box at the Post Office in West Town Road.
Sunflower judging will take place on September 8 and 9.
Entry for the other classes, which can be entered in the same way, closes at 5pm on September 12.
The show will take place in the WI Hall, in Station Road, at 2pm. Exhibitors will be able to take their entries along between 8.30am and 10.30am when the hall will close for judging.
- 1 Skate park fundraiser reaches £27,000 - but needs YOUR help
- 2 Backwell solar energy company to expand into Clevedon
- 3 Product sold at Tesco recalled due to risk of disease-causing bacteria
- 4 More than 20 people fined for discarding fags and off-lead dogs
- 5 Woman dies after collision in Clevedon
- 6 Petition launched to halt planned bus cuts in North Somerset
- 7 Weather warning issued for thunderstorms across Somerset
- 8 Weston MP slams council for bus cuts in North Somerset
- 9 Portishead Town silence Telephones to take over at top of table
- 10 Clevedon Town 'crumbled' at Falmouth admits boss White
The show will support a number of good causes through proceeds from refreshments and stalls.
Going to the show? If so upload your photos at iwitness24.co.uk