- Credit: Archant
LIVE music, food demonstrations and a film at sunset are just some of the activities planned for Backwell Festival this year.
Fans can pick up their tickets at a discounted price if they book during May.
The festival, on September 7, is in its fifth year and the event promises to be better than ever with a wide variety of music on two stages and renowned Bristol chefs putting on a culinary demonstration.
The bar will be offering beer, cider, wine, Pimms and bubbly, while the Kids Kaff will be serving soft drinks and snacks.
Barbecued food, a hog roast and dishes from Indian Kitchen and the Fair Trade Café will also be available throughout the day.
You may also want to watch:
The festival line-up includes Brockley Forest, the International Banjo Band, Mange Tout, Rosie Southern, Those Crazy Horses and a special guest. The headliners are Backyard Super Band and the Sugar Snaps.
There will be plenty of entertainment for children, including a film as the sun goes down.
- 1 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 2 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 3 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 4 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 5 Appeal to find missing teenager Ruben
- 6 Somerset has best Covid vaccine rate for both doses
- 7 Clevedon School orders year groups to self-isolate after Covid outbreak
- 8 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 9 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in North Somerset
- 10 Clevedon LTC launch new beginners groups
All the money raised from the event will go to Backwell Junior School and Children’s Hospice South West.
To find out more visit www.backwellfestival.co.uk