Audience invite for Radio 4’s Any Questions
A LIVE broadcast of BBC Radio 4’s Any Questions will be aired from Clevedon’s Curzon cinema next month.
The show, which has been hosted by Jonathan Dimbleby since 1987, is transmitted live on Friday evenings after the 8pm news and repeated on Saturday lunchtimes.
The show’s format sees an audience submit questions on a range of subjects to a panel of personalities from the world of politics, the media and elsewhere.
Audience tickets are still available for the Clevedon broadcast on August 3, when the panel will include industry commentator Lord Digby Jones and writer Simon Jenkins, who is also chairman of the National Trust.
Tickets for the broadcast are free but should be booked in advance through the Curzon box office on 01275 87100.
You may also want to watch:
On the evening of the broadcast, the Old Church Road cinema will be open from 6pm for the audience to submit their questions.
- 1 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 2 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal
- 3 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 4 Clevedon girl, 4, wins music award
- 5 Another North Somerset school hit with Covid cases
- 6 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 7 Man suffers head injuries after armed confrontation outside pub
- 8 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 9 Woodspring Women in hunt for new players over the age of 16 to join their side
- 10 North Somerset Stars lose out to Cheltenham rivals