Audience invite for Radio 4’s Any Questions
A LIVE broadcast of BBC Radio 4’s Any Questions will be aired from Clevedon’s Curzon cinema next month.
The show, which has been hosted by Jonathan Dimbleby since 1987, is transmitted live on Friday evenings after the 8pm news and repeated on Saturday lunchtimes.
The show’s format sees an audience submit questions on a range of subjects to a panel of personalities from the world of politics, the media and elsewhere.
Audience tickets are still available for the Clevedon broadcast on August 3, when the panel will include industry commentator Lord Digby Jones and writer Simon Jenkins, who is also chairman of the National Trust.
Tickets for the broadcast are free but should be booked in advance through the Curzon box office on 01275 87100.
You may also want to watch:
On the evening of the broadcast, the Old Church Road cinema will be open from 6pm for the audience to submit their questions.
- 1 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 2 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 3 Nailsea & Tickenham maintain unbeaten start with comfortable win over Chard
- 4 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 5 North Somerset Arts Week is huge success
- 6 School athletics tracks gets eco-friendly floodlight boost
- 7 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 8 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village
- 9 The Subways to perform at Bristol O2 Academy
- 10 Gordano RFC edge out Clevedon RFC to maintain perfect start to season