ASBO for Clevedon teen
A 16-YEAR-OLD boy from Clevedon has been given an ASBO following numerous incidents of criminal damage and theft.
Dan Jessop was handed the Antisocial Behaviour Order by North Somerset magistrates yesterday (Wed) who also heard he had been responsible for a number of public order offences.
The ASBO means Jessop is now banned from The Barn youth centre and the surrounding playing field as well as Morrison’s supermarket and its car park, both off Great Western Road.
He is also banned from possessing alcohol or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in any public place in Clevedon.
Antisocial behaviour officer Emma Grant said: “We are pleased that Jessop will no longer be at Morrisons or the youth club, where he was regularly causing alarm to staff and passers by.
You may also want to watch:
“He has also been involved in a number of incidents, including criminal damage, public order and theft.
“This behaviour is completely unacceptable and I hope this reassures residents that we won’t sit back and tolerate continued acts of antisocial behaviour in Clevedon.
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 3 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 4 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 5 Special school expansion progress
- 6 Nailsea Cricket Club start senior nets for new season
- 7 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 8 North Somerset and Somerset libraries reopen this week
- 9 Families enjoy Easter donkey tale trail at church
- 10 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
“I would like to thank the local community for being prepared to come forward with the evidence we needed. Their support is what has really made a difference.”