Apple day in Nailsea
apples: People are being invited to donate their apples for a fruit fundraiser in Nailsea.
A Nailsea Apple Day is being held on November 3 to raise money for a community orchard in the town.
Gardeners can gave a go on the traditional apple press and turn their apples into juice.
There will also be live music, home-made cakes and refreshments from 12.30-4pm.
The event is being held in the Tithe Barn, Church Lane, and anyone donating apples will be able to take part in the festivities for free. Entry is �2 for adults. To find out more about the event or to drop off some apples before the fundraiser call Carole on 07821 254365.
You may also want to watch:
Money raised from the event will go towards new fruit trees for Nailsea’s community orchard.
- 1 Majority of Covid cases in North Somerset caused by Delta variant
- 2 PICTURES: Clear summer skies and solar eclipse in North Somerset
- 3 PM set to announce postponement of lockdown easing today
- 4 Weston couple awarded British Empire Medal for supporting others in pandemic
- 5 Appeal to find missing teenager Ruben
- 6 Somerset has best Covid vaccine rate for both doses
- 7 Clevedon School orders year groups to self-isolate after Covid outbreak
- 8 Covid-19: Number of Delta variant cases in North Somerset
- 9 Euro 2020: 7 places to watch Euro 2020 in North Somerset
- 10 Clevedon LTC launch new beginners groups