Appeal to animal lovers
ANIMAL lovers in Clevedon are being asked to donate items to help abandoned cats and dogs in the run-up to Christmas.
Mucky Pups Dog Grooming is looking for donations of dog and cat food, blankets, bedding, leads, collars, toys, food bowls, towels and treats to take to Bristol Dogs and Cats Home.
Mucky Pups has been collecting for the Bristol charity for 26 years and staff have been told the business’ donation often tops that of large organisations.
Donations will be collected throughout December and they can be left in a special grotto outside the business at 108 Old Church Road or be taken into the grooming parlour itself.
Anyone donating dog and cat food is asked to only buy cheaper cereal-based food and people are also asked not to leave duvets or pillows for bedding as they cannot be used. Cash or cheques will also be accepted as donations.
You may also want to watch:
For more details visit www.muckypupsclevedon.co.uk
- 1 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 2 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 3 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 4 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 5 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 6 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 7 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 8 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 9 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved
- 10 Protestors take to the streets against Bristol Airport