Annie get your dog
A THEATRE company is desperately seeking a talented pooch to paw the boards in its latest production.
Nailsea Musicals is incorporating its mini, junior and adult groups for its rendition of
Annie, due to be staged from November 14-17 at Scotch Horn Leisure Centre.
Young actor Cara Taylor, who is playing the part of Annie, has had to begin rehearsals without a four-legged friend by her side.
Publicity manager Graham Chipperfield said: “After our sell-out production of Jack and the Beanstalk in January, we wanted to put on a really big musical and Annie fits the bill.
You may also want to watch:
“Now all we need is a talented dog who is desperate to put its paws on stage and steal the show.”
Owners who feel their pet is suitable can contact Nailsea Musicals secretary Helen McDermott on 01275 857368 or email email@example.com
- 1 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 2 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 3 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 4 U-turn as West of England Combined Authority formally opposes Bristol Airport expansion
- 5 WIN: Tickets to latest James Bond film
- 6 Duck race raises £1,000 for children's hospice
- 7 People encouraged to have Covid booster to protect them from virus
- 8 Nailsea pupils enjoy forest school sessions
- 9 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 10 WIN: Tickets to Andre Rieu concert screening at cinema
The winning pooch will be chosen by the end of September and owners need to be available during the run of the show to look after it.
Tickets for the show, at 7.30pm with a Saturday matinee at 2.30pm, are available via Nailsea Music Shop or the Nailsea Musicals website www.nailseamusicals.org.uk