All rivers on flood alert after rain warnings
ALL rivers in North Somerset are on flood alert after the Met Office issued heavy rain warnings for this morning (Tues).
The area is set to be soaked again as the South West is under a severe weather warning for rain.
The downpour comes after a weekend of up to 60mph gusts and driving rain which has seen trees felled and fields flooded.
But the weather is set to clear up a little tomorrow, with no more rain forecast until Thursday.
If you are affected by flooding, call the Environment Agency’s Floodline on 0845 9881188.
You may also want to watch:
You can send in your weather pictures to the North Somerset Times’ new readers’ news site, Weston.iwitness24.co.uk
- 1 Controversial plans for Clevedon B&M set for approval
- 2 Radical overhaul of bus network could bring £50m boost to West
- 3 Pupils hike up mountain for school sports hall appeal
- 4 Clevedon girl, 4, wins music award
- 5 Another North Somerset school hit with Covid cases
- 6 REVEALED: Three locations chosen for new Aldi stores
- 7 Man suffers head injuries after armed confrontation outside pub
- 8 Conservative candidate chosen for by-election
- 9 Portishead awarded GreenSeas Trust bin to tackle plastic pollution
- 10 Plans for housing on Backwell fields take step forward