Agent reports property boom
A NORTH Somerset estate agent has reported a boom of activity in the local housing market.
Mark Templer and Company has seen more than twice as many newly-listed homes coming on to their books during April than in March.
The rise has also been matched by an increase in new applicants registering to buy a new home.
Mark Templer said: “The bank holidays and the fine weather have naturally helped, but there is clearly an underlying improvement.
“New clients are no longer testing the market - they are serious about selling.
You may also want to watch:
“Both buyers and sellers appear highly motivated. With property pricing more stable than last year, the market is flourishing.”
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Exceptional house with grounds, countryside views and outbuildings
- 3 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 4 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 5 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 6 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 7 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 8 Charity launches cream tea fundraiser
- 9 Portishead nursery children say bonjour to all things French
- 10 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site