Agent reports property boom
A NORTH Somerset estate agent has reported a boom of activity in the local housing market.
Mark Templer and Company has seen more than twice as many newly-listed homes coming on to their books during April than in March.
The rise has also been matched by an increase in new applicants registering to buy a new home.
Mark Templer said: “The bank holidays and the fine weather have naturally helped, but there is clearly an underlying improvement.
“New clients are no longer testing the market - they are serious about selling.
You may also want to watch:
“Both buyers and sellers appear highly motivated. With property pricing more stable than last year, the market is flourishing.”
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 3 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 4 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 5 Special school expansion progress
- 6 Nailsea Cricket Club start senior nets for new season
- 7 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 8 North Somerset and Somerset libraries reopen this week
- 9 Families enjoy Easter donkey tale trail at church
- 10 Clevedon's first tournament of season is big hit