Agent reports property boom
A NORTH Somerset estate agent has reported a boom of activity in the local housing market.
Mark Templer and Company has seen more than twice as many newly-listed homes coming on to their books during April than in March.
The rise has also been matched by an increase in new applicants registering to buy a new home.
Mark Templer said: “The bank holidays and the fine weather have naturally helped, but there is clearly an underlying improvement.
“New clients are no longer testing the market - they are serious about selling.
You may also want to watch:
“Both buyers and sellers appear highly motivated. With property pricing more stable than last year, the market is flourishing.”
- 1 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 2 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 3 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 4 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 5 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 6 New officer verification process introduced by police
- 7 Driving group needs more volunteers
- 8 Camera club wants new members to join
- 9 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 10 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea