Accident in Clevedon
A DRIVER is being treated for head and neck injuries following an accident in Clevedon.
At about 12.10pm today (Mon), two cars collided at the junction of Victoria Road and Elton Road, one being a white Audi A3.
One motorist is thought to have suffered head and neck injuries. A second man was treated by paramedics at the scene.
A spokesman for Great Western Ambulance Service said: “We were called to a two vehicle road traffic collision in Victoria Road.
“An ambulance crew on the scene indicated that one of the patients had head and neck injuries, which were not thought to be serious. The patient was placed on a spinal board and taken to Weston General Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
“A second patient was assessed and discharged at the scene.”
Traffic is currently being directed along past Clevedon’s seafront.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 7 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 8 Carpenter wants top Clevedon performance for President's Day
- 9 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 10 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend