Accident in Clevedon
A DRIVER is being treated for head and neck injuries following an accident in Clevedon.
At about 12.10pm today (Mon), two cars collided at the junction of Victoria Road and Elton Road, one being a white Audi A3.
One motorist is thought to have suffered head and neck injuries. A second man was treated by paramedics at the scene.
A spokesman for Great Western Ambulance Service said: “We were called to a two vehicle road traffic collision in Victoria Road.
“An ambulance crew on the scene indicated that one of the patients had head and neck injuries, which were not thought to be serious. The patient was placed on a spinal board and taken to Weston General Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
“A second patient was assessed and discharged at the scene.”
Traffic is currently being directed along past Clevedon’s seafront.
- 1 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 2 Chief constable's bid to overturn ruling on PC's racist language dismissed
- 3 Nailsea & Backwell under-16s get better of Weston on return to rugby
- 4 Carpenter praises Clevedon following success over Chippenham
- 5 Business expansion plans get the go-ahead at Royal Portbury Dock
- 6 Nailsea teacher publishes book on cycling challenge
- 7 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 8 Stunning and modern four-bedroom home near open countryside
- 9 Nailsea church awarded grant for repairs and reopening
- 10 THINGS TO DO: Inflatable theme park returns to Gatcombe Farm Shop