Accident in Clevedon
A DRIVER is being treated for head and neck injuries following an accident in Clevedon.
At about 12.10pm today (Mon), two cars collided at the junction of Victoria Road and Elton Road, one being a white Audi A3.
One motorist is thought to have suffered head and neck injuries. A second man was treated by paramedics at the scene.
A spokesman for Great Western Ambulance Service said: “We were called to a two vehicle road traffic collision in Victoria Road.
“An ambulance crew on the scene indicated that one of the patients had head and neck injuries, which were not thought to be serious. The patient was placed on a spinal board and taken to Weston General Hospital.
You may also want to watch:
“A second patient was assessed and discharged at the scene.”
Traffic is currently being directed along past Clevedon’s seafront.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 4 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 5 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 6 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 9 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon
- 10 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year