A new step for photographer
- Credit: Archant
A NAILSEA photographer has set up his own mobile business in North Somerset.
Adam Barnard, aged 25, worked as a photographer at Clifton Photographic and Capture the Spirit in Bath after leaving university but decided he wanted to be his own boss.
Adam, who lives in Firleaze, said: “I really enjoyed working for the companies and getting experience on lots of shoots.
“I decided I wanted to provide a service where I charge reasonable rates to give customers an alternative option.
“It’s also lovely to be working on my own doorstep.”
You may also want to watch:
Adam has now set up Doorstep Photography and can set up his studio in people’s homes or at different locations to get the perfect shots. Adam offers a wide range of shoots including babies and bumps, family portraits, teens, modelling portfolios, couple’s photos, locations, pets and weddings.
Adam is happy to travel all over North Somerset to reach his customers and is often assisted by his brother Andrew.
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 3 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 4 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 5 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 6 Hotel and wedding venue has seen business surge over summer
- 7 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 8 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 9 Clevedon to celebrate National Poetry Day
- 10 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village
He said: “My family has been extremely supportive. They’ve pushed me forward and really wanted me to go out on my own.”
To find out more about Adam’s firm visit www.doorstepphotography.co.uk