A book to tackle stress
A TICKENHAM author passionate about helping people has released a book aimed at those affected by stress and anxiety.
Under the pen name of Martha Langley, Mindfulness Made Easy is written by the mum-of-three who spent many years talking to such people while manning a charity-run helpline.
This is the second book to be released by the 61-year-old of Clevedon Road. Her first book, called Free Yourself from Anxiety, has proved popular since it was released four years ago. She is also working on a third book, entitled Beat Panic.
Martha said: “The reason I have written these books is because I got involved with a charity which ran a helpline for people with stress and anxiety.
“Mindfulness really does teach you to cope with stress and just take a step back from things a bit.”
You may also want to watch:
Mindfulness Made Easy has been published by Hodder Education and is available in many bookshops and online. It is also available to download as an e-book.
- 1 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 4 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 5 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 6 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 7 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 8 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 9 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 10 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party