A book to tackle stress
A TICKENHAM author passionate about helping people has released a book aimed at those affected by stress and anxiety.
Under the pen name of Martha Langley, Mindfulness Made Easy is written by the mum-of-three who spent many years talking to such people while manning a charity-run helpline.
This is the second book to be released by the 61-year-old of Clevedon Road. Her first book, called Free Yourself from Anxiety, has proved popular since it was released four years ago. She is also working on a third book, entitled Beat Panic.
Martha said: “The reason I have written these books is because I got involved with a charity which ran a helpline for people with stress and anxiety.
“Mindfulness really does teach you to cope with stress and just take a step back from things a bit.”
You may also want to watch:
Mindfulness Made Easy has been published by Hodder Education and is available in many bookshops and online. It is also available to download as an e-book.
- 1 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 2 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 3 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 6 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 7 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 8 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved
- 9 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 10 Protestors take to the streets against Bristol Airport