A book to tackle stress
A TICKENHAM author passionate about helping people has released a book aimed at those affected by stress and anxiety.
Under the pen name of Martha Langley, Mindfulness Made Easy is written by the mum-of-three who spent many years talking to such people while manning a charity-run helpline.
This is the second book to be released by the 61-year-old of Clevedon Road. Her first book, called Free Yourself from Anxiety, has proved popular since it was released four years ago. She is also working on a third book, entitled Beat Panic.
Martha said: “The reason I have written these books is because I got involved with a charity which ran a helpline for people with stress and anxiety.
“Mindfulness really does teach you to cope with stress and just take a step back from things a bit.”
You may also want to watch:
Mindfulness Made Easy has been published by Hodder Education and is available in many bookshops and online. It is also available to download as an e-book.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Surfer sets up new water sports business in North Somerset
- 3 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 4 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 5 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 6 Health club thanks NHS workers with free memberships
- 7 How to order free Covid home tests
- 8 Cleeve claim friendly win at Hambrook
- 9 Portishead furniture maker features in new BBC TV series
- 10 Barclays to close North Somerset branches