5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend
PUBLISHED: 17:00 27 April 2018 | UPDATED: 15:42 30 April 2018
Marvel Studios 2018
Live entertainment is occurring all across North Somerset this weekend, so have a look at some of the activities you could enjoy.
- Tickenham drama group will stage Oliver! tonight (Friday) at 7.30pm and tomorrow (Saturday) at 2.30pm and 7.30pm.
Ticket, priced £8-12, are available on the door or on 01275 852663.
- Clevedon’s Curzon Cinema, in Old Church Road, will screen Avengers: Infinity War at 8.15pm on Friday, 1pm, 4.30pm and 8.15pm on Saturday and on Sunday at 12.30pm, 4pm and 7.45pm.
The Avengers and their allies must be willing to sacrifice all in an attempt to defeat the powerful Thanos before his blitz of devastation and ruin puts an end to the universe.
Tickets, priced £5-7.80, are available from the box office on 01275 871000.
- Turn The Tide will hold a community beach clean in Portishead on Saturday.
People are asked to meet at the sailing club, in Belton Road, at 10am and to bring protective gloves, collecting bags and litter-pickers if available.
- Clevedon’s choral society will host an evening of music inspired by coronations at 7.30pm on Saturday at St John’s Church, in Queens Road.
Tickets, priced £10, are available on the door.
- The Boulevard Swing band are coming to Portbury this weekend.
They will perform at the Bluebell cafe, in Caswell Lane, on Sunday from 10am-5pm. The event will raise money for St Peter’s Hospice and other local causes.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Somerset Times. Click the link in the orange box below for details.