5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend
PUBLISHED: 17:00 20 April 2018
North Somerset has been blessed with gloriously hot weather recently, so make the most of it and see what you can enjoy this weekend.
- Clevedon’s Curzon cinema, in Old Church Road, will screen Love, Simon this weekend.
Screenings start tonight (Friday) at 7.30pm, tomorrow (Saturday) at 3pm and at 4.30pm on Sunday.
Tickets, priced £6.20-7.80, are available from the box office on 01275 871000.
- If you fancy some live sport, head over to The Lancer Scott Stadium stadium, in West Town Road.
Ashton and Backwell host league leaders Roman Glass St George on Saturday at 3pm.
Tickets are available on the gate.
- A charity fundraiser featuring more than 150 classic cars will be held on Sunday.
The vehicles will leave Wyevale Gadren Centre, in Congresbury, on a 30-mile drive countryside. They will then park at Clevedon’s Salthouse Fields, on the seafront, at 12.30pm.
Craft stalls and games will be available, with all money raised going to Children’s Hospice South West and Lions charities.
- There is plenty of family fun to be had at a Wraxall zoo this weekend.
Noah’s Ark Zoo Farm , in Clevedon Road, is open from 10am-5pm on Friday and Saturday, but shut on Sundays.
Entry prices range from £12-18.
- An event to celebrate the life of Claire Tavener will take place in Nailsea on Saturday at 7pm at the Grove Sports Centre, in St Mary’s Grove.
Corvus will play and there will also be a disco, auction and raffle.
For details, email email@example.com