5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend
PUBLISHED: 17:00 09 February 2018
¬©2017 Disney‚Ä¢Pixar. All Rights Reserved.
A wide variety of activities are available for you to enjoy in North Somerset this weekend.
- Moscow Drug Club will play at Nailsea’s Tithe Barn, in Church Lane, tonight (Friday) at 7pm.
Tickets cost £10 at www.ticketsource.co.uk or on 07749 794627.
- A Fairtrade cafe will run in Backwell’s Parish Hall, in Station Road, from 10am to noon tomorrow (Saturday).
There will also be a stall about the Cleaner Coastlines campaign.
- Disney Pixar’s latest film, Coco, will be shown at Clevedon’s Curzon Cinema, in Old Church Road this weekend.
The animation will screen at 10am and 1.30pm on both Saturday and Sunday.
Tickets, priced £6.50 for adults and £5.50 for concessions, are available from the box office on 01275 871000.
- Wraxall’s Tyntesfield is open throughout the month for those wishing to explore its historic grounds.
The National Trust site housed the Gibbs family during the Victorian era and boasts a collection of more than 60,000 historical artifacts.
Tickets, priced £4-36.80, give you access to the whole site, but there is an additional £3 car parking charge.
- If you fancy some live football this weekend, then head to Clevedon.
The Seasiders take on Brislington, who are six places below the hosts in the league table.
Tickets are available on the gate.