5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend
PUBLISHED: 18:00 17 November 2017
A live choral concert, a comedy night and a Christmas fair are just some of the events available across North Somerset this weekend.
- Head to Nailsea for a night full of laughs.
Cafe Create is hosting a comedy night at the Trinity Centre, in Church Lane, at 7.30pm tonight (Friday).
Ian MacDonald, Heidi Regan and Rob Thomas will perform, and entry is free.
- Clevedon Ramblers will walk for six miles tomorrow (Saturday) at Easter Compton and Spanorium Hill.
There will also be a 12-mile walk on Sunday in the Painswick, Coupers Hill and Sheepscombe area.
Take a packed lunch and meet at The Barn car park, Great Weston Road at 9am, for both walks.
- If you are feeling festive, the Friary Christmas fair will take place in Princes Hall, in Princes Road, tomorrow from noon to 3pm.
Entry costs 50p, and a tombola, cake stall, book stand and more will be open.
Expect a performance from Portishead Concert Band, too.
- If it is a live concert you are after, Nailsea Choral Society will perform tomorrow at 7.30pm at Nailsea School, in Mizzymead Road.
They will sing the German Requiem by Johannes Brahms.
Book tickets, priced £5-12, at www.nailseachoral.org.uk
- Wrington’s five Barley Wood Walled Garden studios, in Long Lane, will open for a Christmas event tomorrow and Sunday.
Paintings, pottery, enamel art, cards, scarves, prints, garden ceramics and more will be on sale from 11am-4pm.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Somerset Times. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.