5 things to do in North Somerset this weekend
PUBLISHED: 18:06 10 November 2017
If you plan to pay your respects this remembrance weekend, or fancy watching a rugby union derby match, there’s plenty on offer across North Somerset this weekend.
- Paddington Bear is returning to the big screen, and you can catch him at Clevedon’s Curzon Cinema, in Old Church Road.
The film will be screened at 7.30pn tonight, and will run until November 26.
To book your ticket, visit www.curzon.org.uk
- For those who want to get creative, a pottery painting workshop will be held in Backwell at the WI Hall, in Station Road, from 10.30am-12.30pm tomorrow (Saturday).
It costs £10, including a piece of pottery and refreshments.
Book on 01275 794508.
- A two-minute silence will be held at the Backwell war memorial, in Church Lane, tomorrow.
People will start assembling st 10.50am.
- Clavertots Christmas Market will be held at the village hall, in Bishops Road, from 10am-2pm tomorrow.
Stalls cakes and children’s activities will be on offer.
- If you’re after some live sport this weekend, then head down to West End Park for a local rugby union derby.
Nailsea & Backwell RFC take on Weston-super-Mare’s second XV in the South West Division Tribute Somerset Premier.
The match kicks off at 2.30pm, and a pay-on-the-gat ticket policy applies.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the North Somerset Times. Click the link in the yellow box below for details.