Gorgeous three-bedroom character cottage in rural area, with annexe
- Credit: Gino’s Estate Agents
A beautifully-presented, detached three-bedroom, three-bathroom period cottage in a countryside location, with a self-contained one-bedroom annexe.
Constructed in the 1930s, the property has been sympathetically extended over the years but retains a wealth of features.
Situated at the foot of Brockley Combe, next to the popular Brockley Stores farm shop, the accommodation comprises; lounge-dining room, kitchen-breakfast room, cloakroom, utility room and an inner lobby leading to the annexe on the ground floor. Upstairs, are three double bedrooms and three bathrooms. The annexe has a living room- bedroom, kitchen and shower room.
An open fire, window and French doors into the garden are features of the large lounge-dining room which has steps down to the country-style kitchen-breakfast room with gorgeous vaulted ceiling and exposed beams.
The property benefits from a newly installed boiler and hot water tank.
Outside, there is parking for two cars and a large south-facing garden, which is at the front of the cottage. It is laid to lawn with mature trees, shrubs and plants and has a shed with electric installed. There is also a gravelled area for additional parking, accessed by double gates.
Guide Price: £725,000
Location: Main Road, Brockley
- 1 Superb, high-spec house in a Nailsea hotspot
- 2 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 3 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 4 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 5 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 6 Clevedon Choral back after 18 month hiatus caused by pandemic
- 7 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 8 Clevedon Library to close for THREE MONTHS for major refurb
- 9 Gardens on view for Clevedon wildlife trail
- 10 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
Agent: Gino’s Estate Agents, 01275 540176