Modern three-bedroom eco house with lovely gardens
- Credit: Goodman & Lilley
An individual three-double bedroom eco home, where modern cutting-edge material meets exceptional interior design, creating a house making the most of picturesque views of the estuary and Welsh coastline.
Situated in a secluded position in desirable Redcliffe Bay, the house was built in 2018 by the owners to provide A+ ratings for energy efficiency and environmental-impact. It has luxury fixtures and fittings throughout including solid oak floors and doors, triple-glazed Scandinavian pine and aluminium doors and windows, Porcelanosa tiles and Kitchen Aid appliances. Outside, there are solar panels and grey render and cedar cladding underneath a Tata steel roof, creating a contemporary façade.
The property comprises; entrance hall, kitchen-breakfast room and bedroom three with en-suite shower room on the ground floor, while an open-plan living-dining room occupies the first floor. There is also a garden floor consisting of two immaculate bedrooms sharing an en-suite shower room.
Access to under-croft storage space can be found in the hall. And French doors opening onto Juliette balconies providing views of the Bristol channel are features of the 33ft open-plan living and dining space, as are vertical radiators, oak flooring, ADX log-burner with granite hearth and recessed ceiling lights.
The kitchen is fitted with grey units with drawers, solid oak worktops with stone-tiled upstands, filtered water tap, Kitchen Aid appliances including a combination smart oven, microwave, fridge, freezer and dishwasher. There is also a Siemens washing machine, a matching island fitted with an induction hob and additional two-ring gas hob and Smeg extractor, French doors opening into the front garden and Porcelanosa tiled flooring.
Externally, the front garden consists of a raised decked with kitchen-bar complete with wood-burning oven surrounded by two ponds, paving and patio with mature plants and specimen trees. There is also a log store, recycling area and shed, currently used as a workshop but could equally be a home office with exterior lighting and power.
Side access leads to the back garden which has an expansive decked area but is predominantly laid to lawn with well-stocked borders, specimen trees, greenhouse and wildlife area complete with another pond.
- 1 Superb, high-spec house in a Nailsea hotspot
- 2 North Somerset flytipper pays £1,600 after dumping bathtub
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 Police rescue broken down bride - and get her to the wedding on time
- 5 Construction finally begins for special educational needs school
- 6 Clevedon Choral back after 18 month hiatus caused by pandemic
- 7 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 8 Clevedon Library to close for THREE MONTHS for major refurb
- 9 Gardens on view for Clevedon wildlife trail
- 10 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
Guide Price: £550,000
Location: Down Road, Portishead
Agent: Goodman & Lilley, 01275 600072